+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last 3 games...

Last 3 games...

We have no choice really but to go all out for 3 wins so 4 4 2 and go for it Mr Warne. Hell for leather, 90 plus mins. We can't defend so we need to aim to score one more than middlesboro, W Brom and Birmingham by the final whistles. Don't think we have won 2 on the trot all season let alone 3. Easy eh?

I’ve got this feeling that all 3 will be damp squib games and we go down with a whimper not a roar.

I think they are likely to be valiant draws or losses probably in the last few minutes. However that waint be enough...

Absolutely not 442. We did that at Bolton and put Yates on vs Leeds .

We went for it today for virtually the whole match. Wave after wave of attacks but it was not to be.
    We don't have another striker to make a difference so stay with the attacks from midfield

Worrever flour we have to go for it...

We’re not down yet.
    Anything is possible we had a real go today against a team with a very good home record.
    Let’s hope the players haven’t given up like some on here.

It’s not about giving up. It’s about being gutted after a game. As you see three wins are needed.

I woudn't pick Yates. Might be worth giving Kayode or Lewthwaite a go? Although it is unlikely that Warney wll change from 4-5-1

Can't see us getting owt at West Brom tbh. Birmingham and Boro maybe winnable. However, I can't see Wigan and Millwall losing all their remaining games, which is what we really need even if we win all ours, so for me we are as good as down. It'd be great if we can somehow drag it out til the final day but I think even that will just be delaying the inevitable 😭

****ing Leeds ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    It’s not about giving up. It’s about being gutted after a game. As you see three wins are needed.
    4 points needed so no we don't need 3 wins. A win and a draw could be plenty. Time will tell.
    Fat lady takes to the stage. ???

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast