+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: bottom three remaining games

bottom three remaining games

With three to go it looks like we're down to me, we need to win both of our 'winnable games' and macclesfield to slip up in one of theirs i dont see yeovil picking up more than 1 point , for what its worth i think we'll win our first two and macc will lose to newport and draw at Port vale stringing it out to the last possible moment we'll be 3 points clear going into the last game and then we'll completely capitulate against swindon when a draw would have seen us safe macc will beat cambridge and we'll go down on GD ......deservedly so too they've been cr*p all season

Macclesfield

H Newport
    A Port Vale
    H Cambridge

Yeovil

H Colchester
    A Northampton
    H Carlisle

Notts

A Crawley
    H Grimsby
    A Swindon

You would expect Macc to at least win one and draw one. That means we've gotta win two and draw one, not gonna happen is it.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    You would expect Macc to at least win one and draw one. That means we've gotta win two and draw one, not gonna happen is it.
    The next game at Crawley really is last chance saloon. If we somehow scrape a win there, the confidence boost and the sight of light at the end of the tunnel could give us just enough to edge the Grimsby game, but without 3 points at Crawley I simply don't see us getting enough points from the final two games.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    The next game at Crawley really is last chance saloon. If we somehow scrape a win there, the confidence boost and the sight of light at the end of the tunnel could give us just enough to edge the Grimsby game, but without 3 points at Crawley I simply don't see us getting enough points from the final two games.
    Even Jamie Fullarton managed to win away at Crawley.