+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: He's simply gotta

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    They weren't spineless today but lack quality especially around the box, they lost to a classier side who are challenging at the top.
    Fans always seem to think they aren't trying if the lose, especially many on here who weren't at the game.
    Last week was inexcusable but today their was plenty of effort.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Well Navy, I'm finally in agreement with you. Enzio looks like the last thing he wants is the ball. He offered nothing today and didn't even try and beat his man. A complete waste of a shirt. Play allesandra and bring Osborne off the bench.
    I take no pleasure in that slack. If he does play Monday( which I think he will), I hope I can come on here and say what a great game he had. I doubt I will though.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    They weren't spineless today but lack quality especially around the box, they lost to a classier side who are challenging at the top.
    Fans always seem to think they aren't trying if the lose, especially many on here who weren't at the game.
    Last week was inexcusable but today their was plenty of effort.
    There was plenty of effort today 61, not from Enzio though.

Remember if you say Enzio is lazy then Freeman thinks you're racist even though everyone loves Rose, one of the main reasons being he puts a shift in. Maybe Enzio is just abit lazy like alot of players known for their skill but it's easier to call everyone racist instead who criticises him.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Remember if you say Enzio is lazy then Freeman thinks you're racist even though everyone loves Rose, one of the main reasons being he puts a shift in. Maybe Enzio is just abit lazy like alot of players known for their skill but it's easier to call everyone racist instead who criticises him.
    Rose is a good player. Enzio isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    There was plenty of effort today 61, not from Enzio though.
    I agree Navy, I don't know what has happened to him, he seems to lack confidence and he looks like a rabbit in the headlights not wanting the ball. He needs to be dropped.

Effort was there, but quality wasn't.

Enzio is trying the patience even of those who believe he's the man most likely to produce something from nothing. At present, he's producing nothing from nothing. Clearly his confidence is very low, and that's when a player like him needs to put in that bit of extra effort and take risks, but he's doing the opposite.

Enzio is being made a scapegoat he is a flair player playing under a dull hoof ball manager it’s obvious he won’t shine.

Why doesn’t Ardley take him out of the firing line if he is so poor I mean after all he is the man who makes the decisions or play a system that suits him.

If his jan window was as good as some of our deluded fan base think why are the attackers playing under him on a regular basis already at the club when he arrived ? He signed mainly poor players who have had no impact what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Enzio is being made a scapegoat he is a flair player playing under a dull hoof ball manager it’s obvious he won’t shine.

Why doesn’t Ardley take him out of the firing line if he is so poor I mean after all he is the man who makes the decisions or play a system that suits him.

If his jan window was as good as some of our deluded fan base think why are the attackers playing under him on a regular basis already at the club when he arrived ? He signed mainly poor players who have had no impact what so ever.
    "flair player" Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    "flair player" Ok.
    Yes that is what he would be classed as some would call him a luxury player.

Either way my point stands don’t blame the player blame the bloke who keeps picking him.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast