+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: He's simply gotta

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Remember if you say Enzio is lazy then Freeman thinks you're racist even though everyone loves Rose, one of the main reasons being he puts a shift in. Maybe Enzio is just abit lazy like alot of players known for their skill but it's easier to call everyone racist instead who criticises him.
    Are you suggesting I'm carrying out some sort of balancing act by saying Rose put a shift in? Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Yes that is what he would be classed as some would call him a luxury player.

Either way my point stands don’t blame the player blame the bloke who keeps picking him.
    He's crap.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    He's crap.
    For us yes maybe he is but he isn’t on his own is he I mean we have Mr 4K a week doing sweet fa on the bench all week and mr leader in CM who has done sweet fa but yeah us going down is all Enzio fault.

Rodman was useless here next season in the play offs with Shrewsbury a league higher...Bennett not good here moves to Newport gets good reviews....Stags fans highly rated Hemmings were gutted to see us get him they will deny that now.....see the theme here ???

Our problem is we have no style of play it’s 11 players thrown into the pitch and no game plan I mean we let a goal in from the corner as MK Dons bought a big lad on and we weren’t ready for it I mean seriously what manager can get away with comments like that.

I admire you as you are as hardcore and loyal as they come but you must know we have bigger problems then the odd crap player.

For us yes maybe he is but he isn’t on his own is he I mean we have Mr 4K a week doing sweet fa on the bench all week and mr leader in CM who has done sweet fa but yeah us going down is all Enzio fault.

Rodman was useless here next season in the play offs with Shrewsbury a league higher...Bennett not good here moves to Newport gets good reviews....Stags fans highly rated Hemmings were gutted to see us get him they will deny that now.....see the theme here ???

Our problem is we have no style of play it’s 11 players thrown into the pitch and no game plan I mean we let a goal in from the corner as MK Dons bought a big lad on and we weren’t ready for it I mean seriously what manager can get away with comments like that.

I admire you as you are as hardcore and loyal as they come but you must know we have bigger problems then the odd crap player.
    We certainly do have a lot of crap players. My problem is I think Enzio is the worst of the lot, and he cost us a lot of ickies.

He's crap.
    The team he's in is crap and it has a crap manager, theres a reason we keep signing players that do well elsewhere and they don't perform here, it's not a coincidence that we sign players after a good few seasons and they all of a sudden become sh*t here, that is poor man management and the fact that we change manager so often leads to the new managers not knowing how to use players efficiently as they weren't the ones that brought them in. Aborah was the best player at Notts when Moniz was here, fans sang his name when he played and continued to sing it when he didn't, Fullarton didn't rate him and that was the end of his career here pretty much.

If you watch a player with your mind already made up then you look harder for things to moan about, Enzio used the ball as effectively as anyone else on the pitch in black and white but the minute he made a mistake (of which there was one notable, when he tried to lay it into a team mates path and it went nowhere near any of them) everyone jumped at the chance to moan about it.

Taking him off only to later bring on the absolutely useless Gomis to give us back some of the pace we then lacked was completely pointless when we still had 3 defensive midfielders playing but then again he was still refusing to leave anyone up for corners at 1-0 down, despite how well they defended with everyone back when they scored...

The problem isn't Enzio, it's how he's being used.

True, and the same can be said about some of our recent managers, doing well elsewhere but struggling when they join us. I think there's so much instability in so many different areas of the club that this creates a collective, cultural problem.

It was an absolute shambles seeing all three coaches shouting at the players trying to tell them what they needed to do and some of the players just looking back at them like they were being asked to solve Brexit. Unbelievable that one substitution could throw everything up in the air, what the f*ck do they work on in training all week? 4 games left (3 now) and they still can't adapt and do their jobs at a corner without a manager holding their hand during the game?

I think some on here think I want me to see him fail. In all my years supporting Notts , I have never wanted a player to do anything but play well for us.

And Curtis Thompson, a rare home bred player has been an ever present for Wycombe after being judged not good enough for Notts by many a manager.

IMO, the problem is a lack of patience. That has often started in the boardroom, we've been blighted with idiots who want to buy their way up the divisions. As stated elsewhere we need to a consistent style of play (which hopefully involves passing the ball) and we need to stick to it.

Although chairmen will blame fans I believe most Notts fans would be quite happy to see steady progression, especially if this saw us working with younger players and smaller squads.

In regards to Enzio as so many times before the enigma that is Notts County is turning another player into a crap player, his confidence is shot. Ardley obviously doesn't have the skill to stop this.

Are you suggesting I'm carrying out some sort of balancing act by saying Rose put a shift in? Pathetic.
    **** off, I was saying Rose is popular as he puts a shift in which kind of rules out it's Notts fans being racist about Enzio. Nowt to do with you petal, engage your brain before you get the wrong end of the stick.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast