+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He's simply gotta

He's simply gotta

Drop Enzio. Change the record I hear you say, I wish I could. Goes without saying we lack quality but today I saw players like CMS and Rose ( I hope he took him off to save him for Monday as the game had gone ) put a shift in.I saw nothing , nothing at all from our star winger. The club I love , the club I have supported since I was a boy look like their going down, all I ask for is a little effort.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Drop Enzio. Change the record I hear you say, I wish I could. Goes without saying we lack quality but today I saw players like CMS and Rose ( I hope he took him off to save him for Monday as the game had gone ) put a shift in.I saw nothing , nothing at all from our star winger. The club I love , the club I have supported since I was a boy look like their going down, all I ask for is a little effort.

Enzio does not give a damn, he looks totally disinterested and can’t even beat his man......waste of a shirt.

Sadly he appears to be the first name on the team sheet, he has the reputation of someone who has that 'little bit of quality' who can 'unlock a game' unfortunately he only does it every 15 or so games the rest of the time he's dead weight and he's costing us, odds are he wont be the key player in any of the next 3 games so get him dropped and put in someone who looks like they give a f**k and can at least tackle and get stuck in ... jesus thats all we've been asking for all season a bit of passion,most of us dont care if we go down now but we'd have been a damn sight happier about it if we'd gone down fighting

Agreed, Bojo is just not up for the fight, replace him with Allesandra. We simply must get some one else on dead ball and corner kicks, as Well. Doyle's are awful. 11 pros on the pitch and you're telling me no one else can hit the pen spot or thereabouts with a corner???

He is an idle player imo.

He played no worse than anyone else out there today

Giving him the ball would be a start, when we did that he either made a pass or put a cross in, there was once where he tried to pass it and it went nowhere and there was another occasion where he was basically through and the pass to him was awful and went straight out.

People see what they want to see I suppose, I've seen people saying Hemmings was cr*p too despite him feeding off scraps all game and linking up with team mates pretty much every time he got the ball.

You could sense the atmosphere change every time Enzio got the ball which is no way to support him, I wouldn't blame him for wanting out.

does the fact they get paid mean they qualify for the word 'pro' i wouldn't rate more than 3 of them as worthy of the word i have lots of other words for them starting with spineless

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    He played no worse than anyone else out there today

Giving him the ball would be a start, when we did that he either made a pass or put a cross in, there was once where he tried to pass it and it went nowhere and there was another occasion where he was basically through and the pass to him was awful and went straight out.

People see what they want to see I suppose, I've seen people saying Hemmings was cr*p too despite him feeding off scraps all game and linking up with team mates pretty much every time he got the ball.

You could sense the atmosphere change every time Enzio got the ball which is no way to support him, I wouldn't blame him for wanting out.
    A good player would go looking for the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well Navy, I'm finally in agreement with you. Enzio looks like the last thing he wants is the ball. He offered nothing today and didn't even try and beat his man. A complete waste of a shirt. Play allesandra and bring Osborne off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    does the fact they get paid mean they qualify for the word 'pro' i wouldn't rate more than 3 of them as worthy of the word i have lots of other words for them starting with spineless
    They weren't spineless today but lack quality especially around the box, they lost to a classier side who are challenging at the top.
    Fans always seem to think they aren't trying if the lose, especially many on here who weren't at the game.
    Last week was inexcusable but today their was plenty of effort.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast