+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: He's simply gotta

I'm hoping he knows who I am ( yeah, I know), runs over to me at Swindon and tells me to stick my Ensign where the sun doesn't shine.

An out of form Enzio is still the best option we have imo, we just need him to get a goal, probably run over to the Notts fans and shush them and kick on from there, against his old club will do nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    I’d give Enzio the Crawley game because if a player is going to produce the goods then its likely to be against their former club??
    Enzio should start on Monday but if he's not up for the fight then substitute him for Osbourne who I know from seeing him in the reserves will give his all.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Enzio should start on Monday but if he's not up for the fight then substitute him for Osbourne who I know from seeing him in the reserves will give his all.
    I'd maybe think the opposite. Put him on the bench and bring him on if the needs of the game dictate it in the second half if there's a deadlock or Notts are trying to get back into the game. He's been subbed several times now after non-performances.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I don't think it was Freeman. You enjoy the sunshine.
    Apologies about yesterday by the way, have a good weekend Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Apologies about yesterday by the way, have a good weekend Navy.
    And my apologies to you mate. I have always liked your posts. Who could ever forget (and who could blame you) when you wanted to spark out half of the West Midlands. I know how you felt, I wanted to spark the other half out!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    And my apologies to you mate. I have always liked your posts. Who could ever forget (and who could blame you) when you wanted to spark out half of the West Midlands. I know how you felt, I wanted to spark the other half out!
    Ha ha I didn't take the playoff defeat very well, I can take losing (just but the decisions in those games threw me a fit seriously. Sorry about yesterday, I was being an idiot. You take care mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Just got back from Ilson's thrashing at the hands of Walsall Wood, according to someone that's more likely to know about Osbourne than us, "whilst he's scored quite a few goals he makes a lot of mistakes" and in general regarding the U23's we haven't dominated in any of the games we've been winning recently despite the scores looking good and the fact we've been playing very young sides.

If anyone in the youth team was good enough to step up and actually make an impact this season they would have done it already imo.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha I didn't take the playoff defeat very well, I can take losing (just but the decisions in those games threw me a fit seriously. Sorry about yesterday, I was being an idiot. You take care mate.
    I don't think anyone took the playoff results well mate. I wanted to report the EFL to Trading Standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    He played no worse than anyone else out there today

Giving him the ball would be a start, when we did that he either made a pass or put a cross in, there was once where he tried to pass it and it went nowhere and there was another occasion where he was basically through and the pass to him was awful and went straight out.

People see what they want to see I suppose, I've seen people saying Hemmings was cr*p too despite him feeding off scraps all game and linking up with team mates pretty much every time he got the ball.

You could sense the atmosphere change every time Enzio got the ball which is no way to support him, I wouldn't blame him for wanting out.
    He just doesnt give a toss. If we go down he wont be here...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast