+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: He's simply gotta

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He just doesnt give a toss. If we go down he wont be here...
    The thing with this is, none of them care as much as us fans and never will do, this is a job to them and other than not wanting the stigma of being relegated and their personal pride this is just a job to them as it is to any other footballer unless they're playing for the team they support or their home town team.

If you were headhunted for a new office job, promised a corner office in a growing company that was going places and took it, only to find out once you got there that your office was in a dark cupboard and the company was falling apart around you you'd be fairly pissed off and would want to get out of there asap too to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He just doesnt give a toss. If we go down he wont be here...
    Some on here seem to think there is going to be a queue of clubs waiting to sign Enzio(I wish). If I was a boy scout from another club my report would read.....Never beats his man, never puts a dangerous cross in, never wins a header(or even compete), doesn't track back and help the defense. He does, however, score a good goal from time to time. Well worth 300 ickies.

Maybe Enzio is both lazy and he's being played wrongly. The fact that Ardley is as bad as any manager in our history doesn't alter the fact he has some useless players to work with. It's not the case that Enzio was setting the world alight elsewhere though, he scored a few goals for Crawley, who are nearly as bad as Notts. That Nolan thought signing him, Dennis and Hemmings would turn us into a promotion winning team just shows his lack of judgement.

I'm really struggling to see who we have who is worth a place in a League 2 team at all. Rose, O'Brien and Stubbs, probably, that's your lot.

Btw, the notion that people criticise Enzio because he's black is patently ridiculous. We've embraced black players since the early 70s, with Pedro and Benjamin being club legends. This is Notts, not Stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Maybe Enzio is both lazy and he's being played wrongly. The fact that Ardley is as bad as any manager in our history doesn't alter the fact he has some useless players to work with. It's not the case that Enzio was setting the world alight elsewhere though, he scored a few goals for Crawley, who are nearly as bad as Notts. That Nolan thought signing him, Dennis and Hemmings would turn us into a promotion winning team just shows his lack of judgement.

I'm really struggling to see who we have who is worth a place in a League 2 team at all. Rose, O'Brien and Stubbs, probably, that's your lot.

Btw, the notion that people criticise Enzio because he's black is patently ridiculous. We've embraced black players since the early 70s, with Pedro and Benjamin being club legends. This is Notts, not Stoke.
    "the notion" was aimed at me Bohinen. Something that upset greatly by a certain poster on here. Whenever Notts have signed a player I give my honest opinion on the player, not his colour , his religion or his ***uality( if he chooses to reveal it). I have noticed he's gone quiet though. Still confused about the Stoke thing though. Yeah , it's up there with Grimsby and S****horpe but ??

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Still confused about the Stoke thing though. Yeah , it's up there with Grimsby and S****horpe but ??
    It's probably the most racist city in the country, but we're not West Ham, if you prefer. I just hate Stoke, I've been there when Notts fans were stabbed. The thought of those ****s taking our oldest league club title sickens me.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/media/old-racist-in-stoke-interviewed-by-media-for-178th-time-20190201182027

Old racist in Stoke interviewed by media for 178th time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-44562782

A 79-year-old woman who campaigned to be an MP and praised Hitler on a website blog has been found guilty of stirring up racial hatred.

Barbara Fielding-Morriss, a self-confessed white supremacist and anti-Semite, stood as an independent in Stoke-on-Trent in June's election.

She described Adolf Hitler as a good man and wished Great Britain to be "white only".

That last one isn't a parody.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 20-04-2019 at 07:11 PM.

Some on here seem to think there is going to be a queue of clubs waiting to sign Enzio(I wish). If I was a boy scout from another club my report would read.....Never beats his man, never puts a dangerous cross in, never wins a header(or even compete), doesn't track back and help the defense. He does, however, score a good goal from time to time. Well worth 300 ickies.
    He won’t have a queue of clubs after him you are correct but he will have interest from league clubs I will guarantee you that.

The £300k fee is not his fault so not fair to say he cost XYZ so should do more.

The reality is he obviously isn’t playing as well for us as he was for Crawley, has he got too comfortable or is it the buffoon managing who cannot find a system to suit him (Which if he can’t he shouldn’t play him)

Ardley has already got his interview ready for Slater “The boys did well, I can’t ask anymore, the fans were great” all after another defeat he is the luckiest manager in England to still have a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    It's probably the most racist city in the country, but we're not West Ham, if you prefer. I just hate Stoke, I've been there when Notts fans were stabbed. The thought of those ****s taking our oldest league club title sickens me.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/media/old-racist-in-stoke-interviewed-by-media-for-178th-time-20190201182027

Old racist in Stoke interviewed by media for 178th time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-44562782

A 79-year-old woman who campaigned to be an MP and praised Hitler on a website blog has been found guilty of stirring up racial hatred.

Barbara Fielding-Morriss, a self-confessed white supremacist and anti-Semite, stood as an independent in Stoke-on-Trent in June's election.

She described Adolf Hitler as a good man and wished Great Britain to be "white only".

That last one isn't a parody.
    I think you need to have a good look at yerself mate. I take the piss about the town but never the good people that inhabited it.

Saying he doesn't track back and help the defense is just a lie, if anything he did more defending than he did attacking against MK Dons, he ran back to get into position constantly and closed people down on the edge of the box on multiple occasions.

He lost the ball once and put in a dangerous cross that resulted in a corner once in the first half, he rarely attempted to take on a man but he was often double marked when he squared up with people and chose the easy option of finding a team mate instead, that's probably down to his confidence and the fact that whenever he got on the ball you could feel the crowd getting on his back straight away. He also held the ball up well with some nice skill and passed it inside right in front of the dugout.

Other than that and the awful pass in his direction when he would have been more or less in on goal most of our attacks came down the right, usually from Rose playing it in behind for CMS or someone playing it into Hemmings' feet. When Kewell was here Enzio looked good because he knew his ability and he set up to use him as often as possible, which resulted in that Dennis for Duffy sub just so he could move Enzio up front, Ardley wants to use "his" players more it seems but CMS wasted plenty of opportunities when he was in dangerous crossing positions and then didn't shoot when Hemmings laid it off to him on the edge of the box, he might have looked "busier" than Enzio but he achieved exactly the same and had longer on the pitch.

"the notion" was aimed at me Bohinen. Something that upset greatly by a certain poster on here. Whenever Notts have signed a player I give my honest opinion on the player, not his colour , his religion or his ***uality( if he chooses to reveal it). I have noticed he's gone quiet though. Still confused about the Stoke thing though. Yeah , it's up there with Grimsby and S****horpe but ??
    The notion was not aimed at you, you just decided it was for some reason. The notion was aimed towards 'some Notts fans' that I think take into account a players skin colour and/or background when judging a player and the fact that we have had far more black players be labelled (imo unfairly) as lazy than we have had white players called lazy when they've been very similar in the way they play. 'Some Notts fans' were the words I used, so why it was then decided obviously I mean anyone who thinks a black and/or foreign player isn't very good must be a racist is bizarre. I remember a member of this forum questioning Andre Boucaud being able to handle the cold weather at one point despite the fact he grew up in London and being laughed at by someone else when it was pointed out to him.

It's like the argument between Will Self and Mark Francois on Brexit;

People got their knickers in a twist for some reason as if the mere suggestion Notts could have any slightly racist fans was the most ludicrous thing they'd ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Saying he doesn't track back and help the defense is just a lie, if anything he did more defending than he did attacking against MK Dons, he ran back to get into position constantly and closed people down on the edge of the box on multiple occasions.

He lost the ball once and put in a dangerous cross that resulted in a corner once in the first half, he rarely attempted to take on a man but he was often double marked when he squared up with people and chose the easy option of finding a team mate instead, that's probably down to his confidence and the fact that whenever he got on the ball you could feel the crowd getting on his back straight away. He also held the ball up well with some nice skill and passed it inside right in front of the dugout.

Other than that and the awful pass in his direction when he would have been more or less in on goal most of our attacks came down the right, usually from Rose playing it in behind for CMS or someone playing it into Hemmings' feet. When Kewell was here Enzio looked good because he knew his ability and he set up to use him as often as possible, which resulted in that Dennis for Duffy sub just so he could move Enzio up front, Ardley wants to use "his" players more it seems but CMS wasted plenty of opportunities when he was in dangerous crossing positions and then didn't shoot when Hemmings laid it off to him on the edge of the box, he might have looked "busier" than Enzio but he achieved exactly the same and had longer on the pitch.
    Being brought a Catholic I was told never to lie. What an absolute joke of a post. You really are a dick.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast