+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Owners spotted at the ground today......

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Ah said to help with the sale
    Which hasn't happened.

It's not going to happen, is it. There are no buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Which hasn't happened.

You guessing or been told? Cos god help us if AH stays

It's just dawned on me. It all makes sense, that it isn't happening. To believe that it is, you'd have to take Hardy's word for it. He told us he expected it to be completed in 4 weeks back in February? Same guy who told us the Academy would be up and running by January this year.

There's no way we'd be allowed to exit the football league in the manner that we are doing if there was a buyer.

Which hasn't happened.

I'm open-minded, until anybody provides conclusive evidence that a sale is or isn't taking place.

I won't be investing in a new season ticket until the future is resolved though. I've got no intention of being a creditor if it all goes Pete Tong. If the new owners aren't confirmed before 30th April when the early bird discount runs out, then I'll pay-per-game next season and miss two or three fixtures so I don't spend more than I would have done on a season ticket.

Why did Paul Mace resign as a director?

Too many staff at the club and he couldn't stick it when they introduced the group cudgel?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I'm open-minded, until anybody provides conclusive evidence that a sale is or isn't taking place.

I won't be investing in a new season ticket until the future is resolved though. I've got no intention of being a creditor if it all goes Pete Tong. If the new owners aren't confirmed before 30th April when the early bird discount runs out, then I'll pay-per-game next season and miss two or three fixtures so I don't spend more than I would have done on a season ticket.
    Hey, anyone heard about the problems at Florist? Zebra Finance went bango and thousand of S/T holders lost their deposit???

In another thread Sid implied that being two divisions below Stags next season was optimistic. I don't know what the rules are exactly, but from what I could find, if we go into admin in the summer, we start next season in the National League on -10 points. It's been mentioned that they are more strict in that league re admin, so presumably we'd have less time to come out of it?

Is it possible to own 2 non-league clubs???

In another thread Sid implied that being two divisions below Stags next season was optimistic. I don't know what the rules are exactly, but from what I could find, if we go into admin in the summer, we start next season in the National League on -10 points. It's been mentioned that they are more strict in that league re admin, so presumably we'd have less time to come out of it?
    They allow you into the League if you are in admin but it needs to be sorted out before the start of the next season or it's Confo North.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    They allow you into the League if you are in admin but it needs to be sorted out before the start of the next season or it's Confo North.
    That's what happened to Boston United, and then they got knocked down again to the Unibond. Paul Hurst and Rob Scott got them promoted back to the Conference North from there.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast