+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: New Owners spotted at the ground today......

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I'm not sure about this wait till they're relegated then buy theory. If they'd have done the deal whilst we are still a league club it would have given us a big boost and they might have put someone else in charge. Also what's to say we're going to come back up straight away, they could be years down there with ever decreasing crowds resulting in even less money generated. I think the theory we had a buyer, they pulled out and now we don't is more likely.

Come on euro millions rollover ha ha.
    Agreed. We could have got a 'bounce' from having a new owner. They could have taken over at the 'lesser' price then easily paid any difference if we had stayed up. They could then have offered the players a nice win bonus and even tinkered with the squad and the manager in an attempt to remain a league club. It just makes sense to me, that's why I don't believe there is anyone willing to buy. Why would you just stand back and do nothing to assist a club that you are wanting to buy????

I've just sold a small business over here; you'd think I was selling BP....slow, unmotivated, shambolic and disorganised so-called professionals and buyer. If that's any guide line, I can well believe nothing has been announced. This country borders on 3rd world at times.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I'm not sure that tweet could be described as cryptic when you take into account that he hadn't previously posted since January and hasn't done so since. He's basically saying, "Please don't leave me alone with this problem", it's a plea for help because there's no longer anybody out there who's going to take this weight from his shoulders.

MiG, if you're reading this, I think I owe you an apology. The behind the scenes soap opera stuff may well be the chief factor in causing this whole thing to fall apart.
    You don't owe me an apology at all. But you are right the behind the scenes circus has ruined this club. Trew and Hardy two equally inadequate idiots. Oh, thanks for letting me back in Swale I'm awfully grateful....

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Why did Paul Mace resign as a director?
    How the hell he was a director in the first place beats me. Apart from being a hanger on and in Hardy's in-crowd as Fletcher and Enever were what could he ever bring to the table. Even his book is total rubbish. He's as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Hey, anyone heard about the problems at Florist? Zebra Finance went bango and thousand of S/T holders lost their deposit???
    Don’t you think that when the only pleasure you get from supporting Notts, is taking pleasure from Forests possible problems it might be time to give up. I’d love it if Notts had Forests problems. If Forest disappeared tomorrow ( God forbid)we’d still be sh*t and in theConference( or whatever it’s called) and the next generation of fans in Nottingham would support Man U Chelsea Arsenal or some other team they have never been to see

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Implies!
    A mistake made by many these days, even so called professional journalists. One day soon, they'll change the dictionary definition because the majority use it the other way. And then I'll lend a fiver off you and itch myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    A mistake made by many these days, even so called professional journalists. One day soon, they'll change the dictionary definition because the majority use it the other way. And then I'll lend a fiver off you and itch myself.
    That'll learn you!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    When Mr Hardy announced the due diligence was being being undertaken I had already been told that someone was further down the line and were going to complete around that time.

If my sauce is correct then this infers the original buyer pulled out at the last minute.

At the moment it’s not looking rosy given the buyer won’t complete until our fate is known.

Either way we are living in troubled times with potentially disastrous scenarios, we have to fear the worst and hope for the best.
    You know when Mr Hardy announces something and its total bull, his lips move!

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Don’t you think that when the only pleasure you get from supporting Notts, is taking pleasure from Forests possible problems it might be time to give up.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No.
    I have been suppressing my joy at their failure waiting for Notts to be safe first. That won't happen now but we still need to celebrate some time.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast