+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Owners spotted at the ground today......

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Eh?
    After warning me yet again for nothing. Do you warn others for telling the truth? EH!

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    After warning me yet again for nothing. Do you warn others for telling the truth? EH!
    Post your proof then chap

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Post your proof then chap
    What proof do you need? It's all come true hasn't it chap?

What proof do you need? It's all come true hasn't it chap?
    I for one feel a lot of what you say MIG about certain things has been spot on...
    Whether it be a guess but I feel you have more insight than most...
    Keep the good posts up

No, I warned you, and others, for personally insulting other members contrary to the rules. I did not ban you or let you back in. Believe what you like, I'll just keep moderating according to the rules and my own discretion as a reasonable (albeit optimistic) human being. You're not the only one to overstep the mark and those same rules apply equally to all.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 22-04-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    I for one feel a lot of what you say MIG about certain things has been spot on...
    Whether it be a guess but I feel you have more insight than most...
    Keep the good posts up
    It's not guess work.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Agreed. We could have got a 'bounce' from having a new owner. They could have taken over at the 'lesser' price then easily paid any difference if we had stayed up. They could then have offered the players a nice win bonus and even tinkered with the squad and the manager in an attempt to remain a league club. It just makes sense to me, that's why I don't believe there is anyone willing to buy. Why would you just stand back and do nothing to assist a club that you are wanting to buy????
    I agree with much of what you say. If you were looking to buy the club then a football league club is far better buy than a non-league one. The thing is if we do go down how much will it cost us to get back, plus the loss of income associated with reduced revenue. The new owners will have to pick up that tab.

I’m not sure what more new owners could have done on the playing side post January transfer window apart from offer a healthy win bonus. We had the January transfer window and brought players in so we have got what we have got. Also Neal Ardley brought these players in during January so the only thing they could have done is sack him and bring someone else in. A big gamble and the question is who would have been out there who would have been suitable. We could have gone for a short term fix like a Cooper/Allen type until the end of the season but then we would be looking for a new manager again in the summer.

There is so much uncertainty around the club at the moment it is far from ideal. The only certainty at the moment is we have this manager and squad of players for another three games and they need to do all they can to preserve our league status first and foremost. Once our fate is decided then the rest will need to follow and quickly so we don’t get another summer where we are behind other clubs in terms of squad rebuilding and recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    I agree with much of what you say. If you were looking to buy the club then a football league club is far better buy than a non-league one. The thing is if we do go down how much will it cost us to get back, plus the loss of income associated with reduced revenue. The new owners will have to pick up that tab.

I’m not sure what more new owners could have done on the playing side post January transfer window apart from offer a healthy win bonus. We had the January transfer window and brought players in so we have got what we have got. Also Neal Ardley brought these players in during January so the only thing they could have done is sack him and bring someone else in. A big gamble and the question is who would have been out there who would have been suitable. We could have gone for a short term fix like a Cooper/Allen type until the end of the season but then we would be looking for a new manager again in the summer.

There is so much uncertainty around the club at the moment it is far from ideal. The only certainty at the moment is we have this manager and squad of players for another three games and they need to do all they can to preserve our league status first and foremost. Once our fate is decided then the rest will need to follow and quickly so we don’t get another summer where we are behind other clubs in terms of squad rebuilding and recruitment.
    Who is to say that they aren't offering a incentive to stay up?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910