+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aftermath

Anyway lets see where we are after the game on Monday.

*Razor blades at the ready*

MOT

Truly remarkable that anyone slags off the team right now. Sure, criticise the lack of spending (but balance that with good fiscal management and the vision to go get Bielsa) but to berate the players...players who have way, way, way over achieved all season...players who have given me the best season in many many many years, well that can only be emotion speaking.

I reckon that rather than the line being "get your sh1t together and win games you have no right to lose!!!"...it should be "thanks for getting your sh1t together and winning so many games that I thought you'd lose!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flintadore View Post
    Truly remarkable that anyone slags off the team right now. Sure, criticise the lack of spending (but balance that with good fiscal management and the vision to go get Bielsa) but to berate the players...players who have way, way, way over achieved all season...players who have given me the best season in many many many years, well that can only be emotion speaking.

I reckon that rather than the line being "get your sh1t together and win games you have no right to lose!!!"...it should be "thanks for getting your sh1t together and winning so many games that I thought you'd lose!!!"
    Quite

"Truly remarkable that anyone slags off the team right now"..........hmmmm.

Check out what virtually everyone is saying about the performance against Wigan, apart from you and your bosom buddy from the Iberian peninsula.

And you'd suggest we should be grateful to the players for losing against ten men playing in a team that had one away win before we gifted them their second, in a game that just might define whether we get promoted or not? Yeah, that's something to be pleased about.

Haven't been on here for a long time even though I have been checking in. Absolutely devastated on Friday after the loss but after a couple of days to calm down you realise its been a good ride this season right down to the wire and who knows if results go our way Monday we will be 2nd again 🤞At least the season wasn't over in February. Just such a shame we didn't recruit in January as a proven goalscorer would have probably had us promoted this season.

"a proven goalscorer would have probably had us promoted this season" - yes, spot on. And if it doesn't happen now (promotion that is), then it will be very revealing how Radrizzani approaches this summer.

I still can't quite get my head round why we've dropped so many points against poor teams: QPR, no win in 10, beat us; Brum lost five on the bounce, beat us; Stoke won 2 games in 2019, one was us; then Wigan, 7 pts away from home all season, down to ten men, a goal down, against the best home record in the division and a 100% record when scoring first - what is it about LUFC, are we cursed???

Still got that old gypsy curse Don revie tried to get rid of.

Were are leeds fans getting this over achieved bollox from
    Please tell me what clubs have got a bench with roofe on it and clarke
    Stop talking bloody bollox

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    They were in League 1 2 seasons ago, now they are aiming for automatic promotion to the Premiership, where WE SHOULD BE AFTER A DECADE of languishing in the second tier, and our 1st team appear not to grasp that significance.

Do in give a f00k about what points we have? Sure I do.

Did our 1st team when they played against ten men for 75% of the game yesterday? Not so sure.
    Jeeeeezz - you are a disgrace and a prat!
    ....and call yourself a Leeds fan - **** off!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Well if it wasn't bottle job then I can honestly say I really don't know what one is!

One of the poorest sides in the division who had won just one f*cking game in nine..down to 10 men and a goal down with over 70 minutes to go..and they manage to win..hard to believe really when you look at whats at stake.

Ok then..lets scrap the 'bottle job' and just call it a 'complete f*ck up'.

There...thats better.

FFS!
    Sh/t happens Rev,don't worry the a Blunts won't get anything at Dull that's for sure.. KTF mate..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)