+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Barnsley Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Just arrived! Apparently Going to see the ho tomorrow!! Should I be wary that she wants me to see the Ho!
    Very nice city Jules , enjoy your weekend mate and come back with those 3 points please .

Just arrived! Apparently Going to see the ho tomorrow!! Should I be wary that she wants me to see the Ho!
    Ho Ho Ho Jules , Bon viaggio , 3 pts please , weers dog ? Recommend their local bus depot Club , like arr old tracky club , but betta , good fooak in theer ,

Think there’s a little “ re development” happening here Animal....
    Not been to pretty bit yet
    Tomorrow on the ale... and a beer free day Monday !
    If we get three points Monday it sets up Saturday too.. train day from Huddersfield on beer

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ho Ho Ho Jules , Bon viaggio , 3 pts please , weers dog ? Recommend their local bus depot Club , like arr old tracky club , but betta , good fooak in theer ,
    Dogs on holiday wi sitter
    Digs are just up frumpt bus station !!!

Think there’s a little “ re development” happening here Animal....
    Not been to pretty bit yet
    Tomorrow on the ale... and a beer free day Monday !
    If we get three points Monday it sets up Saturday too.. train day from Huddersfield on beer
    Barbican is a nice place for a few beers and a meal jules .

Not much around Home Park mind monday lunchtime .

Last time I went down reds fans bought cans and bottles and sat on the grass verge near the ground in pleasant sunshine .

Kieffer has to start on monday for me , I'm fairly certain he can do at least 70 minutes if not longer .

For me at this stage of the season we have to go for the kill right from the start .

Cavare too to come in for Jordan Williams who has not let us down but Cavare does offer far more offensively and offensively is where it's at right now .

If Lindsay is fit then so much the better and that back four needs to come back together .

Let's get on the front foot right from the off and get this game won asap , we can manage the bench as is appropriate from that position rather than looking to the bench to bail us out .

My team same as the one and one and only SB has gone for - Cavare, Lindsay assuming fit in along with Moore for Thiam, as i said in an earlier post don't understand how he starts so many games

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Barbican is a nice place for a few beers and a meal jules .

Not much around Home Park mind monday lunchtime .

Last time I went down reds fans bought cans and bottles and sat on the grass verge near the ground in pleasant sunshine .
    Good neet on quality Guinness in Kitty o Donnaghues. Band on... artic monkys
    Sno patrol, script King o Leon.. Shiz happy
    She owt tu be.....
    £3 for aif hop ouse!!!!!
    Skeggy next Eeaster

Early kick off fo Pompey , a win forrum ? Will teccum 2nd afoor we K O at 3 , AND IT'S "LIVE" even better in Supa HD !

Then it's Jules doing Gillette Soccer Special. Hoping Michelle Owen is dooin aar game.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast