+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Barnsley Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Then it's Jules doing Gillette Soccer Special. Hoping Michelle Owen is dooin aar game.
    Arr shizza bonny lass , normerly duz Tom Thumb s teeam , bin teld Reds ev flown darn yistdi ? Weers money fo that come frum ?

Jules doowin Socca Special

Team today

-------------- Davies ---------

J Williams -- Lindsay -- Pinnock --Pinillos

Brown --Mowatt --McGeehan -- Bahre --Thiam

--------------------- Woodrow -----------

Fryers
    Green
    Hedges
    Jackson
    Moore
    Styles
    Walton

Cavare not involved at all , good to see Lindsay back .

C'mon you reds .

Remember that game on the final day that we needed to win at Plymouth, to be sure of staying up. And Norwich of all teams were the ones to go down on the day. (and btw, look at how well they and Southampton have done since then, as they both went down that season!)

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Remember that game on the final day that we needed to win at Plymouth, to be sure of staying up. And Norwich of all teams were the ones to go down on the day. (and btw, look at how well they and Southampton have done since then, as they both went down that season!)
    Was at that game. Got there on sat went into yates bar and all hell was kicking off. Good weekend. Good night out Plymouth and good result and their fans were sound both before and after match

Somethings definitely gone off with Cavare at the club , don't think he was playing poorly at all and to throw a young inexperienced kid in at this stage of the season tells a story in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Was at that game. Got there on sat went into yates bar and all hell was kicking off. Good weekend. Good night out Plymouth and good result and their fans were sound both before and after match
    I once had a day out in Plymouth Donny as we had a day trip there (I was on holiday in Torquay that week lol), and it felt like I was in Leeds for the day lol. It was nothing special, although the bus ride around the sea front and the minted lamb flavoured cornish pasties was very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I once had a day out in Plymouth Donny as we had a day trip there (I was on holiday in Torquay that week lol), and it felt like I was in Leeds for the day lol. It was nothing special, although the bus ride around the sea front and the minted lamb flavoured cornish pasties was very nice.
    I've worked down there on a couple of hotels over years. It's like anywhere, it's got good and bad. You know a bit like grimerhorpe and lundwood. 😂 But you being from West yarkshire that will have been lost on you mate
    👍

Ok enough Tom Foolery... how are we getting on after 10 minutes at the lovely Home Park.

GOAL: Cauley Woodrow on 15 mins, Barnsley lead 0-1.
    Last edited by Acido; 22-04-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Get in you fecking beauty , Cauley Woodrow .

Brilliant ball from Williams, Woodrow took it on his chest and hammered it in the net, fantastic goal

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast