+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Barnsley Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Somethings definitely gone off with Cavare at the club , don't think he was playing poorly at all and to throw a young inexperienced kid in at this stage of the season tells a story in my opinion .
    Played Cr ap at Burton and dropped him. Williams kept his place on form. Cavare will be off with Davies Pinnock and Lyndsey at the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Played Cr ap at Burton and dropped him. Williams kept his place on form. Cavare will be off with Davies Pinnock and Lyndsey at the end of the season
    Harsh though ESR given most of the team were poor at Burton .

That said Stendel's got most things right this season and shows he's a pair of balls too to make these decisions .

Doesn't quite trust Cavare would be my take on it and probably hasn't deep down for much of the season .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Harsh though ESR given most of the team were poor at Burton .

That said Stendel's got most things right this season and shows he's a pair of balls too to make these decisions .

Doesn't quite trust Cavare would be my take on it and probably hasn't deep down for much of the season .
    Don’t know why he’s been one of our best players imo

Had a few hours kip since getting back late and just wanted to say how it felt last night like a disappointment that we didn’t send Plymouth to a six or seven goal defeat, but having slept on it the performance yesterday was probably a good exercise is game management once the third goal went in. Yes Plymouth came back second half and made a better fist of it, and probably should have had a goal back, but our lads did look as though they were saving some back. Some good substitutions, keeping some game time for fringe lads, and saving some legs. Overall a great result and great three points. Thiam for me looked out of it, he looked lazy and disinterested at times...( Cavaré best mate not happy with him not being in team/squad?).... Looked shattered when subbed.

Again, plenty of “added time” at the Sunderland game....Why is this happening every week with them?

Jules the Reds game kicked off a little earlier than all the others for some reason, maybe the refs watch was fast? Sunderland kicked off a good 3-4 minutes after our game? Then you have the usual added time!
    If Moore would have hit the target with that open goal and scored the other chance he had it would have been 5, also 3 top class saves from Leatherhead!
    Cavare for me is a big part of this Barton thing? I can’t see any other reason why he would have been dropped? And from the squad altogether yesterday? You can see him getting involved if it’s kicked off in the tunnel can’t you? He does it on the pitch if he isn’t involved!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Jules the Reds game kicked off a little earlier than all the others for some reason, maybe the refs watch was fast? Sunderland kicked off a good 3-4 minutes after our game? Then you have the usual added time!
    If Moore would have hit the target with that open goal and scored the other chance he had it would have been 5, also 3 top class saves from Leatherhead!
    Cavare for me is a big part of this Barton thing? I can’t see any other reason why he would have been dropped? And from the squad altogether yesterday? You can see him getting involved if it’s kicked off in the tunnel can’t you? He does it on the pitch if he isn’t involved!
    I think your probably right Perky with regards Cavare /Barton , You can see how much Cavare likes Stendel , both very passionate about the game , Southend away , after one of our goals Cavare ran over to Stendel , both were hugging , don't see a problem with those two myself , Cavare is for me a very important member of the team , I like him , he's had a really good season , hope he stays

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678