+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women presenters and pundits.

Women presenters and pundits.

I've nothing against women presenters but it's getting to the stage now where they are outnumbering the men. With the greatest respect, I don't feel that they are have the knowledge or the experience of many of the ex-players. They haven't experienced playing at the highest level and the prestigious games that many of the ex-players have been involved in. Don't get me wrong, some of them are good presenters but it should be left at that, presenting and not punditry. This may sound chauvenistic but it isn't meant to be, to my mind it's just common sense.

Just wait until the first prominent player to come out as a “shirt lifter” appears and the punditry will be taken over by the “LBGT” lot.

Personally I prefer a “BEST” ( bacon,egg,sausage and tomato)

It’s becoming unfashionable to be “straight”.

I’m feeling marginalised.......I think I need to start a movement and have a day in celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I've nothing against women presenters but it's getting to the stage now where they are outnumbering the men. With the greatest respect, I don't feel that they are have the knowledge or the experience of many of the ex-players. They haven't experienced playing at the highest level and the prestigious games that many of the ex-players have been involved in. Don't get me wrong, some of them are good presenters but it should be left at that, presenting and not punditry. This may sound chauvenistic but it isn't meant to be, to my mind it's just common sense.
    It's a sign of the times that you make good point in a reasonable manner yet still feel it necessary to apologize for possibly sounding
    chauvinistic. Sad indication of where we have got to.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Just wait until the first prominent player to come out as a “shirt lifter” appears and the punditry will be taken over by the “LBGT” lot.

I’m feeling marginalised.......I think I need to start a movement and have a day in celebration.

Your right there Mick! Even the Virgin Atlantic aircraft now have shirt lifters on it in addition to pretty girls, as the Virgin Board feel that they are representing all walks of life!

Pink balls soon and separate changing rooms. Can you imagine that w anker Jenkins investing in an additional changing room for a gay ref

Have you considered being gender neutral, you could pick and choose at will.

I wear a T shirt that states There Are Only Two Genders. Nobody over the age forty even bothers to look but I have had some interesting comments and looks from the under 30 snowflake brigade. I will probably get arrested for hate speech or some jumped up bullsh*t offence.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    To be fair mate I ay but I know more than Paul Ince.
    That female commentator the Beeb have. It just doesn't work does it?
    As for women's football. What a piss poor standard that is. Nothing at all to do with the fact women are playing it. It is just atrocious.

Women goalies are about the same standard as male keepers were in the 1920’s......diving over and around the ball!

Everything about the female game is too slow.....even the shirt swopping.

Women goalies are about the same standard as male keepers were in the 1920’s......diving over and around the ball!

No, surely the longer the shirt swapping takes the better. Although looking at some of the tattooed monstrosities that play the game I'm not so sure!

Sooner have a woman goalie than that useless excuse for a keeper Johnstone!! At least women are natural when keeping their legs wide open 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)