+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would the BBC have ‘live commentary’ on Notts in the National league?

Would the BBC have ‘live commentary’ on Notts in the National league?

Hope it never comes to that but if the worst happens, will we still be able to listen to live coverage on radio Nottingham?. I would not know what to do with Saturday afternoons and it would be like Notts have disappeared. Does anyone know - will we still have Slater & Stallard ? - will the beeb not want to pay their wages? - so many questions,

“Just f-in win the last 3 matches Notts - COYP’s”

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Hope it never comes to that but if the worst happens, will we still be able to listen to live coverage on radio Nottingham?. I would not know what to do with Saturday afternoons and it would be like Notts have disappeared. Does anyone know - will we still have Slater & Stallard ? - will the beeb not want to pay their wages? - so many questions,

“Just f-in win the last 3 matches Notts - COYP’s”
    Charlie Slater has said a couple of times that there will be commentary on Notts games next season even if we go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Charlie Slater has said a couple of times that there will be commentary on Notts games next season even if we go down.
    Thanks

Yes, but will it also cover the Vanarama North - Notts' more likely destination?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Yes, but will it also cover the Vanarama North - Notts' more likely destination?

Given the amount of ex-league clubs in the Van-North, the fixture list wouldn't look any more depressing than the NL.

Well, if they don't it won't bother me. I will still be going.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well, if they don't it won't bother me. I will still be going.
    I will still go to every away game..Regardless of what league we are in..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I will still go to every away game..Regardless of what league we are in..
    Every home game for me durham but I ain't sure about the away ones. Harrogate would be a good one though, lovely place and my cousin lives there. Just a shame it's in Yorkshire.

Evening, Sid.
    You've made a few comments along these lines. Do you have any concrete reason for your conclusions or is it based on you not seeing there being an actual sale? Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast