+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 8 in a row

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    No I said I emailed Tom Keyes about the state of the place, co-incidentally they were moved soon after.

Few weeks ago after Perth I messaged him about the disaster the Club is. Last night it was about the 8 in a row mgr.

Everything about Dundee FC that we all fought for is disappearing down the plug hole, and worse than that we’re all shrugging our shoulders and letting it.

Without a doubt John Nelms is a bigger problem for Dundee FC than any rotten manager .
    Absolutely this.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    No I said I emailed Tom Keyes about the state of the place, co-incidentally they were moved soon after.

Few weeks ago after Perth I messaged him about the disaster the Club is. Last night it was about the 8 in a row mgr.

Everything about Dundee FC that we all fought for is disappearing down the plug hole, and worse than that we’re all shrugging our shoulders and letting it.

Without a doubt John Nelms is a bigger problem for Dundee FC than any rotten manager .
    Have to agree HMAC. The problem needs rooted out and he is it. Playing with stadium plans (which will never happen) whilst the club crumbles around him.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Hi hmac,
    Thank you for your information.
    It is a pity that Tim Keyes seems to think that his buddy John Nelms is doing a good job as CEO.
    If you think that we are all shrugging our shoulders and letting it happen what do you suggest the Dundee supporters should do.
    Boycott the last two games. Even if Dens Park was nearly empty the usual 4,500 attendance would be announced as the season ticket holders are included in home attendance figure even if they do not attend the game.
    Never agree with boycotts.

I’d urge everybody who is still interested to join dfcss, change the direction of how that organisation interacts with the club, press and fans. It’s the only joint protest voice available, use it and persuade the Laird of Ravensby Hall to bugger off.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Anybody that disagrees with Tannadice is labelled as aggressive by him / her.
    that's it, I'm suing you for personal abuse. Can you recommend a good lawyer?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)