+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PREDICTION TIME Mon 22/04 READING V WBA

After that team selection 3/1 reading and 2/2 tuther game

I think Tipperarybaggie answered the question regarding the relevance of the Margate fixture. I may even look at introducing a few non league fixtures here and there next season so long as they seem relevant, but we'll see. Anyway I'm always open to any ideas/suggestions that can make our league more interesting and competitive.

READING 0 WBA 0

No one called the EXACT SCORE

5 called the CORRECT RESULT 20 Points added - billsbest, Prando, holmleighchris (PL), df46 and Pulisaurus who receives the 10pt bonus

MARGATE 0 FOLKESTONE INVICTA 3

No one called the EXACT SCORE

11 called the CORRECT RESULT 20 Points added - phild, Q165 (PL), Epsombaggie, NoShotsOnTarget (PL), TipperaryBaggie (CH), Baggiemadguern, Roymit, sweeper5, Albie blue, soulman101 and df46

Shame that Margit didn't score as I had forecasted us winning 3-1. They hit the inside of the post in the last minute and the ball rolled along the line. Still at least we go to the last game with a realistic chance of making the play offs. Would be nice to see the Baggies and Invicta both in their respective play off finals.

Hi Tip

Its the first time this season that I have viewed the Isthmian and it contains some real quaint and famous names. Corinthian Casuals, Brightlingsea Regent, Potters Bar, Wingate and Finchley, Burgess Hill, not even heard of these teams. Not sure Id be happy being a DORKing supporter tho.

Dorking taken over by a millionaire this season and it has paid off as they have walked the league. Corinthian Casuals have a wonderful history with Brazilian connections.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)