+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Accy v Luton

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Plymouth have fallen back into the relegation dog fight after their loss at Gillingham. They badly need a win to pull clear and will have a large home crowd behind them. Our fixture is arguably tougher than Sunderland or Portsmouth.
    Tha may not be a million mile off us all drawing tomorrow afternoon and iverybody frustrated .

Lose n' it's allover chaps. I'm hoping we don't do another 14/15 Colchester away style collapse.

Pompee 1 Coventry 3
    Posh 1 Maccums 1
    Charltun 4 Scunny 0
    Donny 3 Accy 1
    Luton 1 Wombles 1
    Reds ●●●●●●●● ♥♡

I'll tell you now? this is a betting certainty tomorrow..... 3 draws Us, Pompey and the Mackems and it will be same as except that Luton will be up barring a mathematical miracle!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Tha may not be a million mile off us all drawing tomorrow afternoon and iverybody frustrated .

50/1 for em all to draw. Al not be backing it though, sumbdy will surely win art o them 3 fixtures

I'll be having a cheeky couple of quid on it at that price!
    You watch with 5 minutes to go Pompey and Mackems both losing 1-0 and us 1-0 Up .......Then 3 late goals and all draws?

Stuck a fiver on all of us to draw .

Remember a while back when we all 'supported' Accy on the night, when they more than deserved their draw at Sunderland ?.
    Things have moved on since then though, and Accy were garbage in the return game at home to Sunderland, and they were even more pathetic yesterday at home to the champions elect Luton!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Remember a while back when we all 'supported' Accy on the night, when they more than deserved their draw at Sunderland ?.
    Things have moved on since then though, and Accy were garbage in the return game at home to Sunderland, and they were even more pathetic yesterday at home to the champions elect Luton!.

In all fairness they've done remarkably well this season considering their budget. Red hot favourites for relegation at the start and they've kept their heads well above water most of this season playing some good stuff. Personally I hope they don't fall at the final hurdle.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    In all fairness they've done remarkably well this season considering their budget. Red hot favourites for relegation at the start and they've kept their heads well above water most of this season playing some good stuff. Personally I hope they don't fall at the final hurdle.
    I believe they work to a million pound per season budget so it's remarkable they are in league one at all .

Tremendous club and I too hope they survive this season .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast