+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: am i alone in thinking

am i alone in thinking

that it is very possible that J N is capable of leading the club to back to back relegations?

frightening

out of touch with the fans
    out his depth
    employed managers with. out this world games without a win/straight defeats ratio up there with more than likely the worst records since 1893

iv spoken to a few dees over the last few weeks absolute diehards,that arnt getting season tkts next year,but heh dina fret cus the data is good and the media is theeeee besttttttt

naebody likes us we dont care

we are losing the club under this guy and our only hope is Tim Keyes doing the right thing

ps i know i said i wouldna say any more re Nelms but i couldna help myself

Nope, all bets are off now, anything is possible.

And there's an adequate stadium 200 yards Doon the rd.

JB isn't going to give up his rent, can't just move to the dump either, you think they'd give up office space etc

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    JB isn't going to give up his rent, can't just move to the dump either, you think they'd give up office space etc
    I think anything is possible that's all I'm saying......think the politicians call it "uncharted territory"

There's a water-tight rental agreement, signed by DFCSS, guaranteeing JB rental payments for 99 years. You can't just bin that, it's the reason why Admin 2 didn't kill the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    There's a water-tight rental agreement, signed by DFCSS, guaranteeing JB rental payments for 99 years. You can't just bin that, it's the reason why Admin 2 didn't kill the club.
    It wasn’t. The agreement happened after we came out of Admin 2

Appreciate that, was more meaning the (original) rental agreement was a large part of the process with JB ending up as the largest creditor? So I can't see any scope for the club to walk away from that unless JB can sell the ground and get his money back.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)