+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers, attendance vs Crawley 22/4/19

Lovely place to get too...gatwick...
    Anyhows
    Creepy 1 - notts 3
    Cms,stead,Enzio off the bench to seal a fine away win.
    725 super notts fans may I add have been superb this season.
    Macc get slapped 4-2 by Newport.
    yeovil suffer another loss which takes us out the relegation spots...
    Is the worst escape ever, “On”
    Not arf

Crawley 0-2 Notts

As our league status hangs in the balance it really is the last chance to win a must win game. These players and manager have now got to step up and do everything they can with every fibre of their skill and being to try to preserve our league status. Tomorrow will be the test as to how much they really want to keep us in the football league and more importantly how much they care.

It’s got to be a complete performance and one like Forest Green, Carlisle and Stevenage. Play like we did in those games and the result will follow. Play like we did against Cheltenham or Crewe away and our fate will be at the mercy of others.

We’ve got to win tomorrow because if Macclesfield or Yeovil pick up points it will be a damaging blow to our survival hopes.

So;

Crawley 1-2 Notts Co

We've already done the last chance saloon but were too drunk to know we were even in it.
    Crawley 2 Grotts 0

Crawley 1 v 1 Notts (Hemmings)

I really can't see another win in use this season

They have hit form, now safe with no pressure fear the worst. Town 3, Pies 1.

We have had our chances and blown them all. Sad to say it - so I won't.

We go with all hope and optimism, yet find that evaporates after miserable opening minutes where we find ourselves outplayed. 1-0 down on our way to the Conference. We listen to the rest of the match still hopeful, even though 2-0 down by half time. Still hopeful , as other results filter through, 10 man Yeovil scraping a draw and Macc 2-1 up. Still hopeful in the dying minutes as poor defending from a corner leads to the 3rd and the Conference comes calling..... Oh sounds like the last 3 matches.Never ever have I been so depressed by a Notts team.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    notts to win but macclesfield to pull it out of the bag and beat newport making our result redundant

macc 2 newport 1
    crawley 0 notts 1
    yeovil 0 colchester 3

ardley and the players to give post match interviews saying they gave their all for the shirt but unfortunately its out of their hands

remember while we're plotting to take four points off grimsby and swindon, macclesfield take on the mighty port vale and cambridge and they already have a 2 point and 8 goal headstart we're going down because we've been sh** all season
    Agree with the majority of this... the only thing I would change is the score in our game, can't see these shower showing enough guts to win such an important game so I think we will be blessed to even take a point.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    They have hit form, now safe with no pressure fear the worst. Town 3, Pies 1.
    Really depends on Crawley's attitude, they might be on their holidays mentally now they're safe.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast