+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The rise of Ajax

The rise of Ajax

I’ve been to a few games in CL with Ajax in the past and tbh, I did not find them that entertaining, however, this year could be their year.....perhaps allowing their youngsters to have a team in the 2nd tier rather than warm a bench or play against under 19’s is the way forward to assist with development, obviously would not resonate with the forward thinking SFA though.

SF

Ajax have pretty much always been the big club in NL. Fans of other teams think the whole game is set up for their benefit, keeping them at the top. Remind you of anyone? Septic and sevco want their young teams in the 2nd division too.

Hated by everyone i have spoke to in Holland for the reason Jorm says. Every team seems to have a local rival they hate and Ajax

Apart from the Utrecht fans i had a beer with. The hated Ajax more than anything on Earth

Very entertaining to watch this season. They will be pillaged for players and back to square one very shortly

Don’t think they’ve won the league for a number of seasons.
    PSV dominating there

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Don’t think they’ve won the league for a number of seasons.
    PSV dominating there
    PSV and Feyenoord have won it since Ajax last did. Ajax top of the league this season though