+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Millwall

V Millwall

Maybe time to rest a couple?

Steer
    Elmo
    Mings
    Jedi
    Taylor

Hourihane
    Mcginn
    Barnie
    Jack

Davis
    Adomah

Not until were mathematically sure of the play off place I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Not until were mathematically sure of the play off place I reckon.

Agree wholeheartedly Bongo we cannot afford to be complacent.

Millwall have turned into a Villa bogey team with our most recent results against them 1 draw and 3 losses and with the possibly of Millwall facing relegation it’s going to be a hard game.

Anyway I will be in lower Doug Ellis chewing my finger nails. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Steer
    Elmo/Mings/Jedi/Taylor
    Whelo
    Green/McGinn/Jack/El Ghazi
    Davis

If Tammy's fit then he starts, don't want us having to get anything from Leeds or Norwich to be sure of the playoffs and surely we want the 9 wins record to be broken.

Well Tammy is out and Zebe doutfull, 2 games in 3 days for Whelan? Leeds cocked up against the worst away team in England. I thick they will be worried about us especially when we play them in the final ��

Ps upper north for me tomoz but i will give Rosie a wave ��

Was sat in the Upper Doug for the Bristol match for the first time, it has taken me years, but I have now watched the boys in every stand in Villa Park, old stadium and new.

Me too BB, i think ive sat in every seat including the VIP boxes! So i know what im getting in the upper north, long gone are the days of just families squeeking out cries of Villa. Today its about a ticket any ticket just to get in. The last time i was in there, i saw loads of guys my age who used to frequent the holte end!

How many points do we need to secure the play offs?

I used to sit behind that chinn bloke in the lower Doug. I've sat in every stand apart from the north stand. Imo the best view is the lower Doug in the top seats. Perfect hight. The upper Doug is ok if your at the front. Personally I think the Holt is overrated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)