+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OGC Nice looiz at ooam to bottom club. Chickens cum ooam to roost.

OGC Nice looiz at ooam to bottom club. Chickens cum ooam to roost.

The inevitable consequence of Dog's refusal to sanction any quality, experienced (more costly) incoming players, particularly strikers, led to the ultimate humiliation yesterday of a 0-1 home defeat by bottom club Caen. Caen had only won four games all season prior to their visit to the Allianz Riviera and now leapfrog Guingamp, who Nice play next. The already restless Nice fans would go into meltdown at the prospect of defeat by Guingamp.
    With the resignations of the previous long term owner (reduced to 20% when Dog took over) and the CEO over transfer policy under Dog of buy young/ develop/ sell the prospects look bleak at this once proud and successful club. The most alarming news for Nice fans is the new CEO, "Goat", who was at Dog's other club, Barnsley FC (who were relegated within six months of Dog's arrival), has repeated the mantra that "the new owners are here for the long term".

A real cluster feck if ever I saw one , why he doesn't sell up to the Team Sky guy and take his substantial profit is something I can't get my head round .

OGC Nice need massive investment to challenge for European football once again , they don't like spending brass and have secured a very good profit if they accept the offer on the table for the club .

Far from me to challenge billionaires on business but fecking hell it's a slam dunk innit .