+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Message for Mr Stewart & Mr Warne

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    You do know This won’t turn into a paper letter and fly off into TS and PW hands don’t you?

I’m not sure what your trying to achieve by posting this.

It’s been a heartbreaking season for us all so let’s not get personal

Oh and to prove this doesn't turn into a magic letter il give you an example

Dear Townerslovechild

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

New season of football is to start on the 3rd of August if you are to attend please inform us no later than July 31 so we can change our seats.

Your sincerely professor sillius millerous

PS you are permitted to bring ether a shirt a hat or a scarf.
    Silly by name silly by nature,please do better.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    even if on the off chance one of them actually looked at this board once a season they wouldnt pay any attention to what is written on here.

doesn't anyone else think with 1 or 2 loan signings "marque" signings for rotherham than we wouldnt be in a better position than we are now.

if you had to have hard facts to post on here than this board wouldn't be very active.
    Not really. Most thought towell was a must signing at the begining of the season. If he's the caliber along with Manning, vyner and (can't think of any more loans) then January signings would not have made much different.

Ow yeah rodak and raggett are the others

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Ow yeah rodak and raggett are the others
    wlb is talking marque signings cayton not average players, ones that would make a difference.
    Looking back at the January transfer window I didn’t see too many quality loan players transferred.
    We missed out on two in January both reserve team players at their parent clubs.
    John Marquis was mentioned on here as a must have signing, Doncaster turned two bids down from Sunderland, second bid was £2m.It was never going to happen, I don’t know why some of our fans get so excited about the transfer windows. They just come and go.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 21-04-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Crookes has made a huge difference.
    Problem is that it's taken too long for us to get him ready or have the confidence in him to start.
    He's turned our last two away games vs ex prem teams into very offensive attacking approaches. Largely unheard of in the previous 20 matches on the road.

Hopefully he'll be even better at the nys

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Silly.

A)None of the posts on here end up as you put it end up in a paper letter.
    It’s called an opinion just like yours.

Why is he getting personal?

C) a* I would say slagging off TS with no hard facts is more personal.

b* A bit like blaming TS for us not getting promoted to the premier league hey ?

Now what kind of misguided idiot would do that I ask ?
    A) I’m confused why would someone post a letter ment for chairman on here unless that person was confused on what a e-mail is?

It looked like it was getting personal when he said and I quote - (Some of our "Fans" are attention-seeking,insensitive or just plain thick) now he’s not mentioning names but it seems like he’s getting personal to some fans that are on his mind. I could be reading too much into this but it seems like he’s trying to provoke someone or some people with this post.

C) I’m against this too btw I’ve never seen anyone blame TS for not getting to PL. we can speculate and point out where he’s dropped the Dominic Ball in past but let’s face it he is trying his best with the funds that is given.

Btw trust me I can get really personal but it brakes my no1 online rule don’t get personal unless provoked, since You wouldn’t do it in real life so don’t do it online.

Silly how old are you?

The last paragraph is something that a ****ager would write.

Trust me I can get really personal 😂😂.
    Classic grown up talk.

trust me im a doctor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    So starting a thread once in a blue moon means I crave attention ?
    Not really ironic that is it ?
    Stewart stated from day one he wanted promotions and ultimately the premier league, I would say that was pretty ambitious.
    I would say his ambitions now have been tempered by reality somewhat, but no harm in dreaming.
    Having a chairman who is a bit naive but positive, is surely a good thing.
    Boothy anyone ?
    yes positive yes he has to be though doesn't he?

it's the point that so many years later he is still saying the same things without really backing his words.

Leicester city and huddersfield town only happen so many 20 years.

the biggest disappointment for me is the last January window survival was there to be taken.

i don't care what anyone said if we was willing to push the boat out on 1 or 2 loan signings we would of survived.

the bottom end of this table proves how bad this league is for the championship. look at our away form and we are still in with a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not really. Most thought towell was a must signing at the begining of the season. If he's the caliber along with Manning, vyner and (can't think of any more loans) then January signings would not have made much different.
    manning had one lf the best ratio to goals per minute on the pitch.

he played less than half of minutes on the pitch than Smith but is only 3 goals behind him yet he is at another club

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast