+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Message for Mr Stewart & Mr Warne

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Manning was recalled by QPR wasn't he? nothing we could have done to eep him other than try and sign him.
    Yes he was recalled by QPR and no we couldn’t do anything about it.

These are the type of players we should be targeting.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    2 days ago you posted:

"It is possible for us to get in premiership but the structure and money needs to be there unfortunately the weak link at the moment is sir Stewart he needs to be more decisive and I’m not just talking about money"
    Yes and I stand by it we have no structure on money at all apart from wages TS said so himself and I quote “we don’t have a limit to what we spend we just have to be sensible and try get value for our money. Secondly do you think it’s decisive having a recruitment guy doing nothing under Paul Warne while getting a pay check (Paul Davis article on him was shocking if I read it right he only helped with purrington if that’s right he should have been sacked at start of the season) do you disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    wlb is talking marque signings cayton not average players, ones that would make a difference.
    Looking back at the January transfer window I didn’t see too many quality loan players transferred.
    We missed out on two in January both reserve team players at their parent clubs.
    John Marquis was mentioned on here as a must have signing, Doncaster turned two bids down from Sunderland, second bid was £2m.It was never going to happen, I don’t know why some of our fans get so excited about the transfer windows. They just come and go.
    This was my point Casper. When did we loan a player in January who made a difference?
    Smallwood Maybe. There's not many others.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Let's calm it lads and lasses.

Leave it where it is and walk away please!
    Only For you frog

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Yes and I stand by it we have no structure on money at all apart from wages TS said so himself and I quote “we don’t have a limit to what we spend we just have to be sensible and try get value for our money. Secondly do you think it’s decisive having a recruitment guy doing nothing under Paul Warne while getting a pay check (Paul Davis article on him was shocking if I read it right he only helped with purrington if that’s right he should have been sacked at start of the season) do you disagree?
    TS is a astute business man and I don't believe for one second he's running our club blind or on a whim.
    How else would you like to restructure the club silly? What would you change?.
    Do you really think TS is the weak link or just the head cog so he's the one to take the blame.

Ow and please don't argue with me or call me names cos (lean in) shush, don't tell the others but your my fav poster. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    TS is a astute business man and I don't believe for one second he's running our club blind or on a whim.
    Do you really think TS is the weak link or just the head cog so he's the one to take the blame.

Ow and please don't argue with me or call me names cos (lean in) shush, don't tell the others but your my fav poster. 😉
    I quite like Silly myself. He's an honest poster at least.
    So, in the spirit of harmony, I'm going to agree with his post that we could get to the PL if it wasn't for TS
    I'm also going to agree with his post that he's never seen a post blaming TS for us not getting to the PL
    I'm now putting on my red shirt, putting a pencil up each nostril and my underpants on my head and heading down to NYS to see if I can help him tip over the burger van.

In all seriousness let's all get behind the lads today, whatever we think of TS, PW, the burger van.
    Come on Millers!

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post

Cayton you two timing two hat. I thought I was your fav?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Dear Tony and Paul....

Some of our "Fans" are attention-seeking,insensitive or just plain thick,on their behalf I apologise to you both,they can`t help it.

Tony,I appreciate your enthusiasm and ambition,and I hope you are coping with your recent tragedy,please stick around with us for many years to come.

Paul,anyone with half a brain can see you have done brilliantly this season,and hopefully you can still keep us up,in this your second full season as a manager,but obviously if you need some advice as to how it should be done,just pop back on here and I`m sure you`ll learn where you`re going wrong.

UTM TLC.
    You only ever seem to post to have a go at other posters. Let's get a few things straight. As for wanting us to fail that hardly sits with me travelling 100s of mile for many years to get to watch home games. As for Tony Stewart I have made my opinions clear many times. And sorry but I don't rate PW. Now, over many years on MM I have read some stuff by posters who are now criticising my criticisms which comprised vicious and vituperative attacks on other RUFC chairmen and managers. So it's not a question of principle. They just don't like the fact that I don't particularly rate the performance of our current regime. The adulation of Warne is a mystery to me and it's nothing about a heroic performance against much bigger clubs. We're going down because Warne blew it against sides that everybody else was beating, and blew it because his inate caution made him play for draws when we needed wins.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You only ever seem to post to have a go at other posters. Let's get a few things straight. As for wanting us to fail that hardly sits with me travelling 100s of mile for many years to get to watch home games. As for Tony Stewart I have made my opinions clear many times. And sorry but I don't rate PW. Now, over many years on MM I have read some stuff by posters who are now criticising my criticisms which comprised vicious and vituperative attacks on other RUFC chairmen and managers. So it's not a question of principle. They just don't like the fact that I don't particularly rate the performance of our current regime. The adulation of Warne is a mystery to me and it's nothing about a heroic performance against much bigger clubs. We're going down because Warne blew it against sides that everybody else was beating, and blew it because his inate caution made him play for draws when we needed wins.
    Weds game away for instance?

Wendun, my original post was to praise the chairman and manager, as it's so much easier to criticise isn't it ?
    IF we go down it's because there's 20 teams better than us which wouldn't come as great shock to anyone.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast