+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Yorks v Lancs one-day cup (21/04/19)

O/T Yorks v Lancs one-day cup (21/04/19)

Lancs 311 for 6 (50 overs, innings closed) . Yorks let Lancs off the hook a bit at the end, allowing them to score a lot of runs in the final two overs (about 40?). A good batting wicket though, judging by commentators comments, so we still could have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Lancs 311 for 6 (50 overs, innings closed) . Yorks let Lancs off the hook a bit at the end, allowing them to score a lot of runs in the final two overs (about 40?). A good batting wicket though, judging by commentators comments, so we still could have a chance
    At just over 5 an over on a batting wicket sounds more than achievable

6 off first over so good start

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    At just over 5 an over on a batting wicket sounds more than achievable
    When I went to school 311 divided by 6 was over 6 not 5. Glass not half full/empty? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    When I went to school 311 divided by 6 was over 6 not 5. Glass not half full/empty? Lol
    Well the answer is right but the workings out leave a lot to be desired. Are you sure you didn't copy off someone else

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Lol yeah didn’t spot the fat finger typo

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well the answer is right but the workings out leave a lot to be desired. Are you sure you didn't copy off someone else

Are you confused?

I’m Grist not Kerr.

Yorkshire doing reasonably well, but a bit behind the scoring rate

Yorkshire fall one run short and I hear they are laying the blame squarely at the feet of a pair of dodgy mathematicians on MM

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yorkshire fall one run short and I hear they are laying the blame squarely at the feet of a pair of dodgy mathematicians on MM

In my world the Duckworth Lewis method of finding a result is Jack Duckworth from Corrie and Jerry Lewis the American comedian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast