+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim McIntyre’s management

Jim McIntyre’s management

Is it straight from the Largs text books, every game it’s the same formations, no matter who the personnel are, same tactics for the 90 minutes every game, all subs are like for like, he does nothing to change the play,

He must be telling the full backs and certain midfielders how far up the pitch they can go

Can anyone tell me what Jimmy Bone has in his folder to tell a striker that’s coming on at 2 down, what to do, what ever it is, it doesn’t work

This management team won’t get us out the championship, it doesn’t look like they will walk, so Nelms will have to do his job and show them the door,

I’ve never been so pissed off watching this shower in all my days

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Is it straight from the Largs text books, every game it’s the same formations, no matter who the personnel are, same tactics for the 90 minutes every game, all subs are like for like, he does nothing to change the play,

He must be telling the full backs and certain midfielders how far up the pitch they can go

Can anyone tell me what Jimmy Bone has in his folder to tell a striker that’s coming on at 2 down, what to do, what ever it is, it doesn’t work

This management team won’t get us out the championship, it doesn’t look like they will walk, so Nelms will have to do his job and show them the door,

Pretty sure Jimmy Bone would have plenty in his folder to tell a striker that’s coming on at 2 down, what to do. Pity he left nearly 20 years ago really.

Boyle, more to worry about than a spelling mistake

Sense of humour failure? To be fair we all have more to worry about than spelling mistakes but if we don't laugh we'll greet.

More than a spelling mistake....you only got 2 letters right out of 5.....your dubious claim of getting a nine letter word on countdown just dosent stand up to scrutiny.😁

Saying that I wish we had a 2/5 won record

Deeranged is the king of pedantry, makes him feel speshul

One of the worst things for me yesterday was the first suby...he was away to bring Curran on then we went behind...no thought I better do something different now we're getting beat.. absolute pri@k

Scary thing is I don't think he has the attributes to get out of the championship ,Nelms would need to empty a manger after only 6 months can't see that happening...

McIntyre has fallen out with Wright and Nelson, that's just my opinion. Other people are free to disagree and give their own opinions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)