+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Birmingham at NYS Easter Monday

Birmingham at NYS Easter Monday

Get yourselves there in your red and white shirts and suck that ball in the net for them v i t a l (stupid board) 3 points

Come on Millers!!!!

If we lose then don’t talk to me I’ll have fac on
    Last edited by millertop; 21-04-2019 at 02:54 PM.

I wonder if Pocket rocket will lend me his Lucky Red y-fronts ( clean ones )

Although our record against Brum isn’t too good over the last 14 encounters we do have a decent record for 🐣 Easter Monday games, winning 7 from the last 9.

Last chance saloon....get vocal, get behind the lads...

The return of Lee camp in their goal.
    As we know he's not the tallest so hopefully the likes of Smudger, Ihiekwe, Robertson and Ajayi can take advantage

Brum are a big physical side themselves though without being dirty and out muscled us at St Andrews so it might be a bit of a battle
    Last edited by flourbasher; 21-04-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Camp is easily wound up so it might be a good idea to give him a few nudges early on.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    I wonder if Pocket rocket will lend me his Lucky Red y-fronts ( clean ones )

Although our record against Brum isn’t too good over the last 14 encounters we do have a decent record for 🐣 Easter Monday games, winning 7 from the last 9.

Last chance saloon....get vocal, get behind the lads...
    Yep last time I wore my Y fronts was Wembley so they’re lucky Casper.

3-1 to the millers you heard it here first.

Then 1-1 against West Brom.

2-1 against Boro. Millers.

Andy Davies is the referee,

23 games in the Championship this season....86 yellows and 4 reds

[QUOTE=flourbasher;39201064

Brum are a big physical side themselves though without being dirty and out muscled us at St Andrews so it might be a bit of a battle[/QUOTE]

They’re good at set pieces as well but then so are we.
    It will be more than a bit of a battle fb.
    Should be a decent crowd and a good atmosphere, can’t see Brum not scoring so Millers to edge this one 2-1..hopefully

Name:  FD6A4CCC-E5A1-45C9-AD6E-A27B00E53174.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  29.9 KB

Paul Warne is urging everyone associated with the club to come together for one last big effort ahead of tomorrow's hosting of Birmingham City.
    Fans have been encouraged to create a sea of red replica shirts on what is expected to be a warm Bank Holiday Monday, and Warne knows that every inch of support is crucial if his side are to take the fight to the wire.