+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Brentford - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    And who would you choose?
    Based on what amount of analysis?
    Taking into account tactics you know nothing about.
    Jesus Christ
    I sure f00king hell WOULDN'T CHOOSE HARRISON TO DO F00K ALL, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    There can be no apology from anyone for the last 2 games, a whole season thrown away in 4 days, we had it in our own hands, I don't want to think about the play offs as it will be embarrassing.
    This.

In a f*cking nutshell.

We blew it..get ready for all the piss takers flooding our board over the next few weeks/months.

Just not been the same team since you were caught cheating, Bielsa gone at the end of the season too so looks like its all turning to dust

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Just not been the same team since you were caught cheating, Bielsa gone at the end of the season too so looks like its all turning to dust
    You might be gone soon.....

Yeah piss takers flooding the board, so called mates at work giving it large, brother who's a closet Norwich fan, local newspapers plastering Norwich bloody city every day till doomsday in my face here in Norfolk......it's endless, not even a chance to say we were hard done by cos we weren't, in the end we got what we deserved.....nowt!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Stop it! We didn't deserve to win, under any circumstances, they did, end of.

About the only player on the park I feel any sympathy for was Clarke, the lad was in rags by the final whistle and he's such a good, Leeds player but so young to have others who should do better fail so miserably.
    Why feel sorry for Clarke? He's paid a (relative) fortune. All he did was fall over 5 times, fail to control the ball, look like he just completed 3 consecutive Iron Mans (despite only having been on the pitch for about 10 minutes at the time) and was on the verge of blubbing at the end. Sadly, his couple of good performances earlier on look like they were a flash in the pan. WTF Bielas doesn't give Shackleton a chance is an utter mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Clarke too lightweight for the heavier gentlemen from foreign lands.....
    Clarke was so far out of it's depth it was painful. He looked like he has wandered onto the pitch by mistake from the U14's game on the next pitch.

Whilst we are at it how bad was Klich (again); why take our only threat from corners off when we needed goals; Bamford was as poor as ever - he has the first touch of a refrigerator and the aggression of a asthmatic snail.

I could go on but my wife, children and dog are already fed up with my post-match angst ..................

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Clarke was so far out of it's depth it was painful. He looked like he has wandered onto the pitch by mistake from the U14's game on the next pitch.

Whilst we are at it how bad was Klich (again); why take our only threat from corners off when we needed goals; Bamford was as poor as ever - he has the first touch of a refrigerator and the aggression of a asthmatic snail.

I could go on but my wife, children and dog are already fed up with my post-match angst ..................
    He's a ****ager unless you had ALL forgotten? We have the likes of Harrison paid f00k knows how much more, a loanee from Sh1tty, and Cooper our f00king CAPTAIN, neither of who were even half as useful as Clarke, and any number of other "senior" players who richly deserve opprobrium, Calrke is not amongst their number.

L
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    He's a ****ager unless you had ALL forgotten? We have the likes of Harrison paid f00k knows how much more, a loanee from Sh1tty, and Cooper our f00king CAPTAIN, neither of who were even half as useful as Clarke, and any number of other "senior" players who richly deserve opprobrium, Calrke is not amongst their number.
    Agreed - he looked nervous warming up so something wasn’t right. If he has lost his mojo the bringing him on in a must win game was plain craziness. Almost as bad as leaving Bamford on the pitch.

To be really honest, I'm not surprised with the situation. I never really felt we could do autos - although I appreciate it's still mathematically possible. I won't bet on it nor will I bet on us going up through playoffs. The lack of striker is the cause of my negativity. Hopefully you will throw this post up to me very soon and remind me to 'believe' in future.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)