+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Brentford - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    To be really honest, I'm not surprised with the situation. I never really felt we could do autos - although I appreciate it's still mathematically possible. I won't bet on it nor will I bet on us going up through playoffs. The lack of striker is the cause of my negativity. Hopefully you will throw this post up to me very soon and remind me to 'believe' in future.
    no think you concern is spot on Maupey, Massey and Che Adams in our recent defeats have shown what having a reliable aggressive ST can add.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    He's a ****ager unless you had ALL forgotten? We have the likes of Harrison paid f00k knows how much more, a loanee from Sh1tty, and Cooper our f00king CAPTAIN, neither of who were even half as useful as Clarke, and any number of other "senior" players who richly deserve opprobrium, Calrke is not amongst their number.
    So what? We have had plenty of ****agers over the years who have played very well. I genuinely didn't see him do ONE thing right today - he fell over (a lot), gave the ball away, didn't chase passes, jumped out of or over tackles and the one cross he put in ballooned high into the air. I agree there were others who were awful (hard to identify anyone that wasn't) but today really wasn't Clarke's day. Therefore, why bring him on? Give someone else a go or keep Jansson on the field for a potential threat from our many corners and free kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    And who would you choose?
    Based on what amount of analysis?
    Taking into account tactics you know nothing about.
    Jesus Christ
    JC, who does he play for?? If he's a striker get him in.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Just not been the same team since you were caught cheating, Bielsa gone at the end of the season too so looks like its all turning to dust
    And fat Franks your messiah 😂 Just looked at your last three fixtures so don’t start crowing to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Why feel sorry for Clarke? He's paid a (relative) fortune. All he did was fall over 5 times, fail to control the ball, look like he just completed 3 consecutive Iron Mans (despite only having been on the pitch for about 10 minutes at the time) and was on the verge of blubbing at the end. Sadly, his couple of good performances earlier on look like they were a flash in the pan. WTF Bielas doesn't give Shackleton a chance is an utter mystery.
    Well I don’t think the young lad deserves to be pilliord, his time will come and the expectations we’ve all placed on him is totally unfair. His reaction at the end shows he cares and I hope he comes back next season stronger and better.

So what? We have had plenty of ****agers over the years who have played very well. I genuinely didn't see him do ONE thing right today - he fell over (a lot), gave the ball away, didn't chase passes, jumped out of or over tackles and the one cross he put in ballooned high into the air. I agree there were others who were awful (hard to identify anyone that wasn't) but today really wasn't Clarke's day. Therefore, why bring him on? Give someone else a go or keep Jansson on the field for a potential threat from our many corners and free kicks.
    Of all the players over the last four days, you pick on the youngest and probably least experienced upon which to vent your spleen? Shame on the others, shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by mick64 View Post
    Well I don’t think the young lad deserves to be pilliord, his time will come and the expectations we’ve all placed on him is totally unfair. His reaction at the end shows he cares and I hope he comes back next season stronger and better.
    Nobody is pillorying him, simply pointing out that (like most of the team) he was disappointing today. Maybe as much Bielsa's fault as his.

Quote Originally Posted by mick64 View Post
    2000 % agreed. Jesus Christ "we're all Leeds aren't we"? F00king sh1t we are when one of ours gets grief from "supporters" who allow Harrison, Bamford, Forshaw etc etc to remain unnamed in the disgrace of the last two games, shame on them.

Nobody is pillorying him, simply pointing out that (like most of the team) he was disappointing today. Maybe as much Bielsa's fault as his.
    Then pick your fight with the right foe!👹👹👹

"he fell over (a lot), gave the ball away, didn't chase passes, jumped out of or over tackles and the one cross he put in ballooned high into the air."

Not pillorying a ****age lad brought on at the wring time in a game our "senior" players had already f00ked up? Yeah, that just objective criticism innit?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)