+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alf

Alf

Just thought that I would give you the heads up that Chelsea v Burnley is live on Sky One tomorrow if you haven't got the sports channels

Cheers Chalky and a great point for the Proper CLARETS that Guarentees us another 125 million smackeroos in the premier league next season.. Not bad for a "little club up t'north eh Chalky .. UTC...KTF

Well done the proper Clarets. Everton, Palace and Burnley you have done yourselves proud and us a big favour.

You are welcome Davee.. By the way thanks for our three points against you..

We have bigger fish to fry mate. PS I bet you are gutted about Leeds weekend? Since 1950 they have played at Brentford ten times drew 3 and lost 7 and one of them has the nerve to say " How can a little club like Brentford outplay us and make us look ordinary, I just don't get it".

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    We have bigger fish to fry mate. PS I bet you are gutted about Leeds weekend? Since 1950 they have played at Brentford ten times drew 3 and lost 7 and one of them has the nerve to say " How can a little club like Brentford outplay us and make us look ordinary, I just don't get it".
    Yes,I'm absolutely gutted they lost ..lol .. Looking like squeaky bum time for them in the play offs..haha

Of the likely candidates you have to fancy Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,I'm absolutely gutted they lost ..lol .. Looking like squeaky bum time for them in the play offs..haha

I hate Leeds scum but I hate sheff u scum more. I would rather Leeds scum go up than sheff u scum. Looks like sheff u scum now though. Leeds scum haven't got a good track record in playoffs, but there's always a first time. I agree that villa look a good bet to go up through the playoffs.

Its a tough one for me as well, but Id just have to begrudgingly hope Leeds can do it ahead of the vile Sheff Ure.
    (btw thats a cross between Sheffield and a pile of dung, same thing really isnt it!!).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its a tough one for me as well, but Id just have to begrudgingly hope Leeds can do it ahead of the vile Sheff Ure.
    (btw thats a cross between Sheffield and a pile of dung, same thing really isnt it!!).
    Dont call sheff u scum vile Acido. You know how much tricky loves them. He won't be a happy hammer 😂😂😂😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast