+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WARNING BT (Classical Music Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Caught bang to rights BT, a brand new BMW M5, the car of choice for pretentious, middle class snobs the world over. But I'm not criticising, far from it, you do right mon ami, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I'm just delighting in the irony.
    The amount of times I've had this discussion with lots of others, I'm bored with it now. The yellow Porsche Carrera was the deal breaker though. That had to go!

I know BT, it must get tedious. It's the same with me when I hear lefties, the very people who insist we are all equal and must be treated with respect, regardless of skin colour, religion, gender, nationality, ***ual orientation or whatever, routinely gobbing abuse at people simply because they might choose to vote for a particular Political Party, or their parents made a particular choice for their education, or they can afford a life style they denigrate as 'middle class'. All human beings just like the rest of us, but for some tedious reason, objects of abuse, scorn and derision by the loony left. Tedious doesn't even begin to describe the hypocrisy.

The first time I went to Moscow sinkov was a real eye opener. Thirty years ago a pint of Heineken was a tenner, the food stores were quite literally empty, our hotel room cleaning lady earned about ten bob a week (four of us tipped her a tenner each for the week) and she cried with utter joy and happiness for a hour. Yet the Politburo members were lording it around Moscow in black sedans complete with drivers and armed henchmen. Why can't we find a global happy medium? Meanwhile, the child bride says I cannot have the new Porsche I so crave.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Meanwhile, the child bride says I cannot have the new Porsche I so crave.
    Bollox to that BT, buy her a new pinny and get your Porsche ordered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)