+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Liverpool!

Thank you Liverpool!

The sheep shaggers are now running out of games, thank you Klippity.

I am as happy as you are BT and I hope. Fulham do the same next Saturday, but please don’t call everyone born west of Offa’s Dyke a sheep shagger. Some of them support the Clarets I will have you know. Apology please.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    i am as happy as you are bt and i hope. Fulham do the same next saturday, but please don’t call everyone born west of offa’s dyke a sheep shagger. Some of them support the clarets i will have you know. Apology please.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  8.4 KB

o :d

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  8.4 KB

o :d
    pmsl!

Sorry Mal ...couldn't resist it..lol

I just love the banter on here. Having been on this message board for a long time , I know it’s a tongue in cheek comment. Anyone else would report you to the Race Relations Board. !!!!

Won't matter after we have beaten Chelsea tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    I just love the banter on here. Having been on this message board for a long time , I know it’s a tongue in cheek comment. Anyone else would report you to the Race Relations Board. !!!!
    The odd thing malwayne is I love South Wales, I don't mind the Swans and their fans, but I phooking detest Cardiff City and their moronic fans. Going back a while Adrian Randall scored in a 1-0 win down there when we were both in the old Fourth Division. I'd gone down with three of my mates in my brand new BMW M5. When we got back to the car a brick had gone straight through the front windscreen. Get the morons back in the Championship and stop them from stealing our oxygen.

I love South Wales too BT- I live here and have done since Blackpool beat Bolton in that epic Cup Final ! Believe me it’s a great place to be with virtually everything you need. ( especially for visitors) I was also at that game and I have always found the fans down here to be biased, hostile and brain dead. Especially in the old days of Ninian Park folklore. Nothing will give me greater pleasure than to see the Bluebirds fly back to where they belong. At the very least it will mean I do not have to go to the Lego Stadium for a while and I can also have a peaceful summer, while they work out where it all went wrong. If you do have any time down here, let me know. I will be delighted to show you around !

Like Malwayne I also live here and Cardiff do have their share of idiots who,allegedly,support the team.However I also have some close friends who are supporters and came up to see the game last week.They really enjoyed their time and welcome in the cricket Club and were very complimentary about the the reception they got.They were particularly complimentary about the Police when they had to handle a few yobs who were around in the cricket club car park.A comment I received this week was "You will have difficulty hanging on to that lad McNeil".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)