+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream

Dream

I just woke up from a dream we won three nil, Enzio bullet into the top right corner in the first half, CMS with a run in on goal and finish in the second and not sure who got the third. You heard it here first ha ha.

Hoping thats a premonition Crazy! I'll be there today, very nervous and yet believe today is the day, we win today and 'those two' lose...fate back in our own hands. Not sure we deserve it but apart from a handful of players this is about the fans and the club now...157 years.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I just woke up from a dream we won three nil, Enzio bullet into the top right corner in the first half, CMS with a run in on goal and finish in the second and not sure who got the third. You heard it here first ha ha.
    Crazy..
    I so hope your right...

I'm waiting to hear from anyone who had a nightmare or, as some might call it, reality.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I'm waiting to hear from anyone who had a nightmare or, as some might call it, reality.
    Being a Notts fan: being trapped in an unfolding nightmare from which you cannot wake up or look away.

Did you soil the bed sheets?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Did you soil the bed sheets?
    I haven't done that for weeks........

You should put a quid or 2 on it

Well, we all hope your prophecy comes true!

Being vegetarian I'll sacrifice some lentils to Morpheus.

I've had many dreams about Notts games - how sad is that - and we are usually murdering the opposition, which tells you all you need to know about their accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by jscarr View Post
    You should put a quid or 2 on it
    That's what our lass said, we'll see but do I want to lose two quid is the question ha ha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast