+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: First Pair of the Season.

First Pair of the Season.

Not my cricket score but my first sightings of the season of unfettered kn0ckers on Hove Beach. My favourite sign summer is on the way,

Brighton was rammed yesterday. Reports of it taking up to 30 mins to get from the back of trains arriving from London to the ticket barriers.

Same here in Folkestone over this weekend. Not a car parking space to be had anywhere near the seafront. Amazing how a bit of sunshine brings chaos to the resorts. Not relishing my trip to Margit this afternoon for the football.

I’m in Tenby.

The only t I t s on display here are the ones that ignore the “residents only” signs outside our building whilst parking.

This pees me off because not only do we have to pay annually for a permit to park outside our own building but the local council levy an extra 50% on our council tax as a “second home owner”......the politics of envy on full display in Tenby.

Our building is at the end of a cul-de-sac so it would be easy for the council to paint the tarmac red or put up a big sign saying “If you’re not a resident then f u c k off” but I suspect they enjoy the parking ticket proceeds......yesterday many a ticket was placed.

I used to have a friendly word if I saw anyone pulling into the spaces but now I just ignore them as most people get a r s e y when advised.

Instead I get a warm glow watching them peeling off their fixed penalty notices.

Sorry boys but I saw a pair of 'tits' in you two wanting to go to the coast in the easter trafic jams....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)