+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Crawley Town 22.04.19

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Red card should do us in. A macc goal and we are doomed. Why do we always have to shoot ourselves in the foot? Every game there's something we totally avoidable that we do to make it harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    No, Turley was better than him too, I haven't rated Barclay from the minute he arrived.
    Turley, ward, brisley, bird are all better options than Barcley.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Crawley just put us out of our misery please.
    Please don't!

The players can't afford to give up. They've got to hang in there for the draw and hope against hope for one opportunity.

Gomis or Enzio for 20 minutes up top

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    No, Turley was better than him too, I haven't rated Barclay from the minute he arrived.
    Letting Turley go was a mistake. He had the attitude we needed, as well as a bit more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Gomis or Enzio for 20 minutes up top
    I'd have both on for pace alone

For ****s sake!!!!c - we need to win this match - can we please have another forward on the pitch!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Every game there's something totally avoidable that we do to make it harder.
    If ever there was a sentence that encapsulates this car-crash of a season then that's it.

Don't we just.

We have to hang on for the point now - if we had XI v XI we could put more pace and mobility on (Gomis/Enzio/Aless) but we can't afford to sacrifice numbers in midfield at this stage. They are all over us like a rash now.

We've actually let Yeovil off the hook. They've been "dead and buried" for weeks but they may well be clear of us too by 5.00 pm today. It is morale sapping stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Every week, every game is a nightmare with this bunch. The whole season has been death by a thousand cuts.
    Even Yeovil are showing more signs of life that this hopeless crew
    Perfectly summed it up. It's like each game this bunch think up new ways to disappoint. I've ever known anything like it. Just misery after misery.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast