+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Match Thread vs Crawley Town 22.04.19

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    It was 1-1 when Barclay was sent off in a must win match. We had 1 shot on target all game. We have 1 point out 3 must win games. Crawley are not Barcelona, in fact, they are ****e. If course it's Ardley's fault. FFS people, get angry.
    It's not just today, is it? There's been a multitude of 'must win' games throughout the second half of the season when we've barely registered a shot on goal and then often wimped away all 3 points to the opposition. Me and Oirish called this 12 games or so ago, Ardley is a joke, absolutely useless. Personally, I am really angry, we've thrown away any chance of staying in the League thanx to Alan and Ardley.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It's not just today, is it? There's been a multitude of 'must win' games throughout the second half of the season when we've barely registered a shot on goal and then often wimped away all 3 points to the opposition. Me and Oirish called this 12 games or so ago, Ardley is a joke, absolutely useless. Personally, I am really angry, we've thrown away any chance of staying in the League thanx to Alan and Ardley.
    I have never disagreed with you about Ardley. I suggested he was a bad appointment from day one but lots of people thought he was great and even Sid was able to pile in on their side. I think it's a ****ing disgrace that we are going down without a whimper.

For me Barclay should never have been the replacement for Duffy, Ardley pretty much said his head had gone with the pressure of it a month ago - he said some boys were struggling with it and then Barclay was dropped next game - Bird should have come in.
    I thought Bird did pretty well today, he carried the ball - mostly because he didn't have options ahead but he did alright and looked more assured than Barclay anyway.
    The sending off was just stupid, middle of the park a Notts man behind him, totally pointless.
    Their goal was just a Toots horror show, CMS was kinda waiting for the challenge so he'd be the cover but it never came and man we were screaming at him to challenge!
    For what it's worth I thought Schofield was really late down too, there was only only one place the ball could have gone, and the guy didn't hit the corner...
    CMS was great today, gave the lot, he's not clinical but he closed down, did his work, raced about and scored a good header, deserved a warm round at the end.
    Gotta say, we weren't terrible by any stretch but we lack that bit of imagination in midfield, Doyle means 3 in there and they're all battlers not ballers...imagine a through ball!!
    Fans were brilliant, we sang for the 90.
    Grimsby is the the biggest game in the clubs history so let's go again...and pray.
    We missed Hemmings today too.

Brisley/Duffy both injured.

Ward does have a clause in his contract which means if he plays one more game he gets a new contract after 20 games basically he either waives that or he don't play again.

I think Ward will waive this clause.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819