+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

As Kenneth Wolstenholme once famously said "They think it's all over. It is now!". Mathematically maybe not but I don't think there's a single Miller who in their heart believes we can survive now. We'll probably win the last two and still get relegated. Close but no cigar? You simply can't afford to take the lead in games like we have in 3 of the last 4 only to end up losing them, especially when playing a defensive formation. Time to look forward to next season with a new team and a new division as loanees go home and at least 2 or 3 of our prize assets will more than likely be sold. Who's looking forward to that transfer window

Thoughts?

Dogs guna get one when I get home.
    Fking football.

The fat lady is well and truly singing.

We need a win and a draw and Milwall to lose all three, which ain’t gonna happen.

Good effort boys, we build and go again in league one next season.

What a totally embarrassing second half performance. WTF did Warne say to them at half time. Wood, please stay away for the rest of the season. Why he was in the team today is beyond me. We will not come straight back up and anyone who thinks we will is completely deluded! Once again we've had a chance to keep ourselves in it and we've blown it big style!

Been on the cards for some time - brave effort time and again, but you can't play an entire season of FA Cup Round 5 games and expect to win enough to stay with the pace - at least it isn't the humiliation it was last time

one plea - during the summer, please don't raise expectations of singing so and so - just keep 'shtum' until the press conference and introduction...

agree that we need time to rebuild and have one season of mid-table consolidation to build a decent foundation for another promotion tilt
    Last edited by sawmiller; 22-04-2019 at 04:21 PM.

I don't want to say "I told you so"

Richard Wood

I find it almost amusing that posters on the Matchthread - posters btw like CT and Frog that I admire - are not concerned with the reality but rather have decided to switch off because they can't handle people pointing out the reality. Wendun, IBS, Kempo and Uncle Tom Cobley did not get RUFC relegated although some of the MM sh*tbrains will try and argue we did. The decisions of the chairman and the manager got RUFC relegated. The bizarre Warne love-in can have nothing to do with his performances which have been pathetic but purely to do with the misguided die-hards identification of him as a true Miller. If he had been any other manager these same posters would have been screaming for his sacking.

Best be a good excuse why Wood was on pitch

He better not come out with his usual we gave it everything post match interview, we gave nothing in the second half except hope to a team we'd got the beating of in the first 45 minutes.

Just saw the ref counting his winnings in Ladbrokes

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast