+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 More Consortiums

2 More Consortiums

Are doing due diligence apparently as well as the South African consortium, with Norman Smurthwaite (Port Vale) sniffing around too.

Norman Smurthwaite?

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse!

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Are doing due diligence apparently as well as the South African consortium, with Norman Smurthwaite (Port Vale) sniffing around too.
    I can't decide if the news that Smurthwaite is interested or Slater's jive talking kung fu reenactment of Barclay's tackle was the worst thing to come out of that Facebook live.

April fools day has been & gone.Don't want that cnut anywhere near Notts

Which Smurf is he, Jokey Smurf???

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNottingh...video_explicit
    Last edited by countygump; 22-04-2019 at 05:12 PM.

It all adds fuel to the rumours that the takeover is far from certain. At this stage, the 'preferred bidder' should have all but completed their due diligence and be ready to confirm. The only way a delay could be beneficial now is if a spectacularly good alternative has emerged, and Smurthwaite certainly wouldn't fall into that category according to the opinion of many Port Vale fans.

Slater saying the South Africans DD all but completed and there may be an announcement later this week.

Race to the finish,heard that one before

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Slater saying the South Africans DD all but completed and there may be an announcement later this week.
    If so, that's better news … I think!

I want to renew my season ticket regardless of which league we're in, but I'm not doing it until the takeover is officially confirmed, and if the early bird discount deadline comes first, then I'll keep the money in my pocket for now.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    The good news is that we will relocate to Belgium and we don't have to watch the ****s any more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast