+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: i've thought long and hard about this: Warne has got to go.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Same old negative , over cautious , unambitious, response from Millers fans.

Maybe you have got the club you deserve.
    What youre suggesting, to sack the manager and get someone new (all be it this time from abroad) is the same old tried by Stewart over many years. What we've not tries is to stick long term and work a plan through.

Colchester has an interesting model where they a a non league develolment club. They scout players released from Premiership club academies an re cycle them through the non league and reserves.

Great idea, working well, but the Chairman still gets vile abuse from the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Shhhhhh! Just take his money
    You mean like Millers05 did - Buy a Brick Scheme anyone.....

Can anyone remember how the Supporters Club bar was run at Millmoor down at the Railway End? Could the empty units be utilised?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Same old negative , over cautious , unambitious, response from Millers fans.

Maybe you have got the club you deserve.
    Same old rubbish, head-up-his-own-arse posting.

IBS, time and time again you live up to your username, well done.

I must agree with one of the IBS points, the club does now seem to be over cautious. Maybe it’s a reaction to the donkey Blackstock saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I must agree with one of the IBS points, the club does now seem to be over cautious. Maybe it’s a reaction to the donkey Blackstock saga.
    I think so too Grist, I think it’s given mr Stewart a phobia of spending money on players. Notice how the line “the money is there if we see someone” hasn’t been used.

Honestly I’m amazed he didn’t pack up shop after that year 3 managers 1 player who didn’t want to play and fans who were so fuming 😤 their faces matched the shirts they wore

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456