+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ardley off his cooler box!!

Ardley off his cooler box!!

.....20 mins to go and that bell end can't even get his arse off his ice box to direct or manage the team!!!

So little creativity or attacking threat and he is a clueless at changing a game.

According to the Match Day Thread 'it's not his fault'. My arse it isn't.

Hopefully started packing his bags

down to 10 men and why did he leave it so late to introduce Enzio?? He has probably deserved to be dropped over the last 2/3 games but a 10 min sub cameo can't be getting the best out of him. We need the mad dog for these final 2 games, Ardley couldn't motivate a coke head.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    According to the Match Day Thread 'it's not his fault'. My arse it isn't.
    According to Ardley it is, 'The buck stops with him', apparently. Strangely enough, that's all his tenure at Notts has been worth. Never fear tho, he'll be praising the boys for a well earned point next week when we finally get relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    According to Ardley it is, 'The buck stops with him', apparently. Strangely enough, that's all his tenure at Notts has been worth. Never fear tho, he'll be praising the boys for a well earned point next week when we finally get relegated.
    We tried,couldn't have asked for anymore from the lads.Fork off Ardley.Can you give Hardy a lift on your way out,as he can't drive.
    If we had put Gomis & Enzio on when down to 10,Creepies would have sheet themselves about the pace or we could have nicked it on the counter attack

I was furious when CMS came off, but he had an ice pack on his knee at the end..so probs fair enough.
    Quite a few today would rather we lost 2-1 and tried to win it than just sit in...
    I dunno, we just got to win a 'kin game!

Is it Ardleys intention to go to the last game & try & nick it,cos it's a very dangerous game if he is

If we don't win and Macc do then it's all over

We need to win both our remaining matches to stand any sort of a chance and then, we're relying on others to slip up. Can you honestly see that happening?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast