+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ardley off his cooler box!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    If we don't win and Macc do then it's all over
    It is over. Ardley isn't going to change anything now,he has had 20 odd games to do something & failed

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Is it Ardleys intention to go to the last game & try & nick it,cos it's a very dangerous game if he is
    I think it might be Pete, which is scary indeed, today showed me two things:

When down to 10 men, fair enough to hold the point and keep it alive

At 10 to 3 we'd set up in such a way, it was harder for us to win the game than any other result! He's just not bold enough, this was must win and Crawley didn't play like they wanted it at all, they could have skinned us if they put their mind to it...It's got be us doing the skinning FFS!!

As GerritForward said on Twitter, they could see a situation where we need a win at Swindon to stay up and Ardley would describe a draw as a great point.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    As GerritForward said on Twitter, they could see a situation where we need a win at Swindon to stay up and Ardley would describe a draw as a great point.
    I tended to disagree with Jacob when he posted on here, but he's spot on with this:

Gerrit Forward Retweeted
    jacob daniel
    ‏ @jacobncm
    Apr 19

if we stay up, go down or whatever, ardley shouldn’t be allowed near a football club again, he’s mind bogglingly inept tactically

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I tended to disagree with Jacob when he posted on here, but he's spot on with this:

Gerrit Forward Retweeted
    jacob daniel
    ‏ @jacobncm
    Apr 19

if we stay up, go down or whatever, ardley shouldn’t be allowed near a football club again, he’s mind bogglingly inept tactically
    He's a c*&t

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    According to Ardley it is, 'The buck stops with him', apparently. Strangely enough, that's all his tenure at Notts has been worth. Never fear tho, he'll be praising the boys for a well earned point next week when we finally get relegated.
    He probably went for a point, so in his eyes it's a good result. He'd go for a point even if we were two points adrift with one game to go.

But hey, as long as he can look himself in the mirror, it's all OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    He's a c*&t
    No need really, is there? Whatever you think of him, he's a decent bloke who's trying his best. It's just that his best isn't good enough.

It would appear not, but does anyone really know, apart from MIG, what exactly is going off behind the scenes?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    He probably went for a point, so in his eyes it's a good result. He'd go for a point even if we were two points adrift with one game to go.

But hey, as long as he can look himself in the mirror, it's all OK.
    He didnt ask for Barclay to get sent off and if you listen to his interview that changed everything which I agree with. He isnt good enough to manage Notts but he is trying his best. We have no choice but to back him.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    It would appear not, but does anyone really know, apart from MIG, what exactly is going off behind the scenes?
    I doubt it ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast