+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That BBS

That BBS

How the flip are you meant to sign up?
    Thought i'd go over to the dark side after years of reading, but no option to create an account. Is it only reserved for Gally's mates or summat?

There is a £95 administration fee which needs paying first before you can create an account.

It's nar YBS , Yorkshire Building Society , it's on Cheerpside , only a parnd to oppun an A/C !

If tha pays thi £95 befooar endda April tha gets a Welcome to the BBS Pack and all the benefits of the BBS Pride package including access to all Up The Club Officials' Arse events and an opportunity to meet Gally. From 1 May the fee rises to £405 and no Up Their Arse places can be guaranteed.

Aar Minds, Aar Hearts, Aar Souls
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-04-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's nar YBS , Yorkshire Building Society , it's on Cheerpside , only a parnd to oppun an A/C !
    Duz the proper BBS (Barnsley Building Society) still exist or iz that wot tha ment saying itz nar YBS ?

Remember those magical days and evenings with Ben Mansford and Gauthier Ganaye? They could be yours again with BBS Pride and you can Join Now.

Remember the old jokes. Ben Mansford went to the doctors and said, "Doctor, Doctor, I've got green leaves coming out of my arse." The Doctor says let me examine you. Five minutes later he says to Ben, "I've got good news and bad news. The good news is the green leaves were just the tip of an iceberg and we've removed it. The bad news is there are still six members of BBS up there and we can't dislodge them."

A tha evvin that wun Riddler ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-04-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Duz the proper BBS (Barnsley Building Society) still exist or iz that wot tha ment saying itz nar YBS ?
    Arr it's gon nar , That Icelandic dust cloud finished um , bort art wi YBS , Ivvry storm ezza silver linin Gally Ho !!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Remember those magical days and evenings with Ben Mansford and Gauthier Ganaye? They could be yours again with BBS Pride and you can Join Now.

Remember the old jokes. Ben Mansford went to the doctors and said, "Doctor, Doctor, I've got green leaves coming out of my arse." The Doctor says let me examine you. Five minutes later he says to Ben, "I've got good news and bad news. The good news is the green leaves were just the tip of an iceberg and we've removed it. The bad news is there are still six members of BBS up there and we can't dislodge them."

A tha evvin that wun Riddler ?
    I like that un SBRed!

Ballacks to em, strange bunch.

Maybe you can team up with the Reev (who is banned on here of course), and create a Bbs double act!.

Acido, Thar on theear mooar than tharron eear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast