Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
Leeds are the best team to visit Rotherham this season.
Villa will choke again imo.
West Brom desperately need to get back up and this may count against them like Villa last year.
Leeds are the best team in the play off places and you can’t keep playing bad.
Hope you go up.
UTM.

We we have been like the proverbial nursery rhyme - when we are good we are very very good but when we are bad we are ‘orrid!

Too many of the older supporters bear the ‘scars’ of finals were Leeds tend not to show up.

Whilst the season has far exceeded my wildest expectations in the summer I think the frustration we all feel is that in Jan we were looking well placed for autos and there were obvious holes to fill; up front and to replace the big loss of Siaz. Although the club looked to sign James there was no real attempt to sign a decent striker. Most of the clubs in the top 6 strengthened better than we did.

We are no reaping the effects of that. When the season is done and dusted no matter what happens I will look back and think we played some amazing stuff but if we don’t go up it will feel like a wasted opportunity.

You are right that Villa will feel pressure but they are more able to score goals when needed than us and the same applies to WBA. The one crumb of comfort is that if we get to Wembley the a big pitch should suit us well.