+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Play-offs.

Play-offs.

Major job to lift the players for the play-offs now..personally think we have blown it..players can't handle pressure as proven in the last 2 games.

Those who finish in the play-offs will hardly be worried about us will they?

Season defined by a very poor January transfer window.

Gutted but not surprised by this failure.

MOT

Was thinking about the playoffs too Rev, do we freshen up the squad a little and bring in the likes of Izzy, Edmundson, Shackleton for the last 2 league , to try and have them on form for those matches or do we stick with our current 1st team and go for broke?

Think we us this season its been a case of "form is temporary, class is permanent" in many respect I think we have been a form team.

Surprised Edmundson hasn't been given some game time from the bench..lad knows where the back of the net is..Shackleton should have been played a lot more..not sure what izzy has to do to get a run.

Think MB needs to look at the youth. can't do any worse than what's showed up the last two games.

Leave Pablo and Kiko. anyone is fair game starting with the striker position.

we are walking dead as we are now. A good run but they faded and choked at the end.

Aston Villa should win the play offs and I can't see United getting past the qualifier for Wembley and probably losing to Derby the way things are. What a Fcuk up of a season. Should have been champions. Why the blind spot in January, madness!

We flew too high and close to the sun and our wings caught fire. The descent has been gut wrenching but hopefully MB can work his magic in the last two weeks of the season to regroup for the playoffs and stop us being the Icarus of the EFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Francewhite View Post
    Aston Villa should win the play offs and I can't see United getting past the qualifier for Wembley and probably losing to Derby the way things are. What a Fcuk up of a season. Should have been champions. Why the blind spot in January, madness!
    Yeah we blew it this season..speaking to some of my Leeds fan mates this morning and they all said the same..January TW has cost us the league and promotion..and we also all agreed we would bottle the play-offs.

Nevermind..there's always next season........

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Yeah we blew it this season..speaking to some of my Leeds fan mates this morning and they all said the same..January TW has cost us the league and promotion..and we also all agreed we would bottle the play-offs.

Nevermind..there's always next season........

If if you look at the EFL stats - 12 players have scored at least 15 league goals and 6 over 20 - oh how we could have done with some of that

Quote Originally Posted by Francewhite View Post

Anyone can win the play offs! If I was Bielsa this weekend - I would play a couple of reserves and get one of them to stamp on Grealish's toe ( accident of course ). Nobody gets nothing for being fair in life!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Anyone can win the play offs! If I was Bielsa this weekend - I would play a couple of reserves and get one of them to stamp on Grealish's toe ( accident of course ). Nobody gets nothing for being fair in life!
    3 teams can win the play offs Baggie villa Wba and 1 from derby boro or bristol city count us out everyone will want to play leeds we are shot to bits

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)