+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Staying Behind Saturday

Who's Staying Behind Saturday

To wait for the players, end of season lap of appreciation to the fans.

Could turn nasty on Sat. Especially if we don't get the win we need and that's pretty much nailed on not to happen with the yellow backed players and manager we have.

I will be outside Meadow Lane with a lorry full of rotten tomatoes ! Pound a bag

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    I will be outside Meadow Lane with a lorry full of rotten tomatoes ! Pound a bag
    You'll make enough money to buy the club

I will be showing my appreciation at Swindon. One way or another.

It will be all over on Saturday. Macclesfield only need to beat a poor port vale side and to be honest they’ve obviously been the better side from the three over us since the turn of the year.

I will be at the Lane on Saturday, and at Swindon the following week. This may be the last time we are able to see Notts home and away in the football league for some time, indeed possibly ever.
    I just can't believe that we are in this position, and in spite of all that has happened this season, the only group beyond criticism are the supporters. We have been magnificent , and I would ask; just one more time at the Lane, please get behind our club.
    I wish I could describe the words to explain how emotional I feel writing this.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    I will be at the Lane on Saturday, and at Swindon the following week. This may be the last time we are able to see Notts home and away in the football league for some time, indeed possibly ever.
    I just can't believe that we are in this position, and in spite of all that has happened this season, the only group beyond criticism are the supporters. We have been magnificent , and I would ask; just one more time at the Lane, please get behind our club.
    I wish I could describe the words to explain how emotional I feel writing this.
    I agree. Although I can't see anything but another disappointing performance resulting in us being all but relegated, I think it is important that we get behind the team one last time. As it stands, we still have a tiny chance of getting out of trouble, but that chance becomes even smaller if we lay into the team from kick off.

If they fail to turn up and get a result, I guess fans will have the right to vent their frustrations. But until that happens, let's make some noise and cheer them on. You just never know... (well, you do, but still...)

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I agree. Although I can't see anything but another disappointing performance resulting in us being all but relegated, I think it is important that we get behind the team one last time. As it stands, we still have a tiny chance of getting out of trouble, but that chance becomes even smaller if we lay into the team from kick off.

If they fail to turn up and get a result, I guess fans will have the right to vent their frustrations. But until that happens, let's make some noise and cheer them on. You just never know... (well, you do, but still...)

COYP
    Slack, we never do/have done anything else other than back our team. If there's one group that abso blameless in this chitstorm of a season, it's the long suffering fans.
    Last edited by countygump; 23-04-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Slack, we never do/have done anything else other than back our team. If there's one group that abso blameless in this chitstorm of a season, it the long suffering fans.
    Yeah I absolutely agree. It's just that there is a **** load of negative emotion just waiting to pour out from the fans. We should wait until it's all but confirmed before we do that, otherwise we're shooting ourselves in the foot.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast