Get your very own personalised DAN'S DOMAIN gifts!
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Nufc vs Liverpool

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    309

    Nufc vs Liverpool

    Game vs Liverpool played at 7.45 pm Saturday 4th May.
    I can't remember a game played at that time on a Saturday ever.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    186

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Game vs Liverpool played at 7.45 pm Saturday 4th May.
    I can't remember a game played at that time on a Saturday ever.
    May the 4th be with us

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    May the 4th be with us



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    May the 4th be with us
    Now that's very clever. Let's hope it's very apt.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Game vs Liverpool played at 7.45 pm Saturday 4th May.
    I can't remember a game played at that time on a Saturday ever.
    It's going to be a mental evening in many ways!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,067
    Big flag, size of gallowgate debut.

  7. #7
    I would ****ing love it if Man City drop points tomorrow and then we beat Liverpool. That would ease the pain of every time the replay that 4:3.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16,467
    Quote Originally Posted by stavtoon View Post
    Big flag, size of gallowgate debut.
    Oh, aye, I'd forgotten about that. I'll look for me name!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,239
    Are Liverpool really expecting us to roll over because of Rafa's ties to the club? Tsk... We'll probably lose, but I'd like to give them a good fight, like they did when we were close to sealing the league which Phoney referred to...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16,467
    Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Are Liverpool really expecting us to roll over because of Rafa's ties to the club? Tsk... We'll probably lose, but I'd like to give them a good fight, like they did when we were close to sealing the league which Phoney referred to...
    I think we've much less of a chance of giving them a decent game with Almiron (and probably Hayden) out, sadly.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I think we've much less of a chance of giving them a decent game with Almiron (and probably Hayden) out, sadly.
    That's true Zippity. Both have been great for us during the spring part of the season.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    I would ****ing love it if Man City drop points tomorrow and then we beat Liverpool. That would ease the pain of every time the replay that 4:3.
    As painful as that game was for you, that game didn't lose you the title. You were already on the slide. It's only remembered as being that way because it had such a dramatic ending.

    Anyway, I hope it's a good game. And I hope we're still in with a chance(as slim as it may be) of winning the league come the end of it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcustard View Post
    As painful as that game was for you, that game didn't lose you the title. You were already on the slide. It's only remembered as being that way because it had such a dramatic ending.

    Anyway, I hope it's a good game. And I hope we're still in with a chance(as slim as it may be) of winning the league come the end of it.
    Well I hope Man Sh1teh have a massive fallout and you win it even by losing to us. That to our lot would be the best outcome.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Well I hope Man Sh1teh have a massive fallout and you win it even by losing to us. That to our lot would be the best outcome.
    Not going to happen mate. I think the best we can possibly hope for now is City dropping points in one game and us winning all three of ours.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcustard View Post
    Not going to happen mate. I think the best we can possibly hope for now is City dropping points in one game and us winning all three of ours.
    Now you are being realistic whereas I was only wishing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •