+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Would you still go?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you put the club first?

I would pay more for my season a majority wouldn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Look at it as 4 players on £10k per week.

I wonder what TS thinks when he sees the demand for the wages after all of the graft his workers put in for theirs and what he can pay them to keep his product competitive.
    I often wonder what he thinks when we have an high profile game that could make or break our season and we can’t even fill the home end.

It’s no secret he doesn’t like agents dictating to football clubs.
    It must be difficult to balance the books on the turnover at present so credit for coming close. We run a ‘ tight ship ‘ for a reason.
    People should use some of that “ bottled sunshine “ that KerrAvon suggested a while ago.
    Swings and roundabouts, rough with the smooth.

Make every where hospitality. Fk the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Make every where hospitality. Fk the poor.
    Let’s see how much Hospitality and Sponsors drop before building Corporate Boxes on top of the Ben Bennett Stand.

Can’t wait for the fixtures to come out in June and the new home footy strip.

EDIT : I’ve reported you to the RSPCA for kicking your dog after yesterday’s defeat....😂
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 23-04-2019 at 04:28 PM.

I already give enough to the club with season tickets.
    I do buy from club shop and maybe more would if it wasn’t overpriced?

Maybe some of the glory supporters who went to Man City could attend games that would boost the revenue?

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Let’s see how much Hospitality and Sponsors drop before building Corporate Boxes on top of the Ben Bennett Stand.

EDIT : I’ve reported you to the RSPCA for kicking your dog after yesterday’s defeat....��
    Joe Newell did the same..........and missed

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post

EDIT : I’ve reported you to the RSPCA for kicking your dog after yesterday’s defeat....

you better get back on the phone as the other one copped for one as well

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Joe Newell did the same..........and missed
    newell tried to kick the dog and the dog tackled him nicking his ball. shame the dog doesnt kick newell in the ballz.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post

There’s huge question marks over our income like why do we have a fairly high ticket price and still we can’t compete with clubs who have low ticket prices?
    Probably because they have a bigger ground capacity, bigger fan base and therefore more commercial sales too.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Probably because they have a bigger ground capacity, bigger fan base and therefore more commercial sales too.
    Bigger ground but lower ticket prices 15 quid to our lowest 25

But yeah I take your point on commercial sales

A fun fact though a woman at my dads work paid 500 pound for her son to be a mascot for shef w for the day kid got to meet the players and walk out with them before the game. I said to my dad that’s a season ticket that is, just shows you the difference in income though.

I know what your thinking poor kid

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast