+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Beatles

The Beatles

They split up. Off to pursue their solo intrests.

Not that I care, I think they’re sh1te

Good as they were well and truly over rated and sh@te

Have the Stone a Roses f@ked off yet.Ned gunge

Operated for sure did have some good hits my favorite one was My sweet lord .

But they'd split by then .
    And of course it was a solo by Dod Harrison..
    Next would have been Ringo Starr your six**** indeed that was a hit when I became 16 in 1974 remember walking roon the beach ballroom as the young lads did at that time checking out the ladies on the dance floor well in my case the size 16 and upwards ..
    Those were the days. Did date a model and an actress back then and someone who eventually appeared as a grumpian presenter . wasn't always as ugly as this .

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Operated for sure did have some good hits my favorite one was My sweet lord .

But they'd split by then .
    And of course it was a solo by Dod Harrison..
    Next would have been Ringo Starr your six**** indeed that was a hit when I became 16 in 1974 remember walking roon the beach ballroom as the young lads did at that time checking out the ladies on the dance floor well in my case the size 16 and upwards ..
    Those were the days. Did date a model and an actress back then and someone who eventually appeared as a grumpian presenter . wasn't always as ugly as this .
    Rules min

I'm calling June Imray, was it June Imray?

Or mebbe Kennedy Thompson on a Tuesday or Thursday?

The nights he became Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'm calling June Imray, was it June Imray?

Or mebbe Kennedy Thompson on a Tuesday or Thursday?

The nights he became Kelly.
    Anna Soubry, probably. Politically active, just a slightly different shade.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Did date a model and an actress back then and someone who eventually appeared as a grumpian presenter . wasn't always as ugly as this .
    Selina Scott?

June Imray's mum was my teacher in primary 1 and maybe primary 2, it's so long ago I cant quite remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    June Imray's mum was my teacher in primary 1 and maybe primary 2, it's so long ago I cant quite remember.
    FFS, you must be some age, min. I worked with June (Davis, using the surname of her husband Gerry Davis) at RGU from 92-97, where she was Press Officer, and she’d have been in 50s or even 60s then.

She herself was a teacher before she joined Grampian TV, and way before she Did The Strip At Inverurie, something that would see an inquiry by GTC Scotland these days.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    FFS, you must be some age, min. I worked with June (Davis, using the surname of her husband Gerry Davis) at RGU from 92-97, where she was Press Officer, and she’d have been in 50s or even 60s then.

She herself was a teacher before she joined Grampian TV, and way before she Did The Strip At Inverurie, something that would see an inquiry by GTC Scotland these days.
    I'm still in my 40s, that's not old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast